The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I tried. But I was technically drunk when I booked said room. And did not see that I could not get a refund on the room. Frankly, I have argued with trip advisor that it is BS for the last week or so. To no avail.

The worse is the Visa points which I used for my flight. I now have a year to use the points only on a delta flight(the flight I book to baton rouge), and I have to pay 279.90 for it to kick in.

Non of that really matters. Sitting at work with some jack ass director going over obsolete stuff at 4:30 today and him talking about see you monday morning really pissed me off. :snoop:
What about through your online banking account?

Capital One stay giving me my stuff back that i report :lolbron:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
What about through your online banking account?

Capital One stay giving me my stuff back that i report :lolbron:

My bank is what I went through. RBC is goat, but such BS. Honestly the money and the points do not matter. It is missing a bucket list game that really pisses me off. I was really hyped about getting away from my girl and fam and just rolling solo to the game. Now it is just another weekend.

I guess watching Oregon upset USC will be cool. But Bama @ LSU is 2 years away and I will be older. Fuuuuuck. :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My bank is what I went through. RBC is goat, but such BS. Honestly the money and the points do not matter. It is missing a bucket list game that really pisses me off. I was really hyped about getting away from my girl and fam and just rolling solo to the game. Now it is just another weekend.

I guess watching Oregon upset USC will be cool. But Bama @ LSU is 2 years away and I will be older. Fuuuuuck. :snoop:
:comeon: at that upset part

I know what you mean, i been wanting to hit a Bama/LSU Tiger Stadium game for a minute but never wanted to because of Les being a dumbass. No better year for me than now honestly just cause i remember how much i regretted missing that USC/Stanford game in 2013

7883364-590x460.jpg

But even still i dont feel like this is a "Cant Miss" event like how USC/Bama:francis: was or something like Wrestlemania 30 :bryan:

Might go down there and talk some shyt after Coach O pulls it off tho :mjpls:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Imma have to hope my clock adjusted from CT to EDT on its on lol

Bout to take a nap and don't know whether to put it at 11 AM or 12

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Agreed. Auburn doesnt ever seem to have trouble with field goal kickers. I wonder how serious we take that during recruiting? Hell somebody on campus prob can help out if u gotta hold try outs damn
Hire the best special team coaches

You guys probably cheap that side of the ball out

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Man dog what the fukk is this juju on the best bullshyt. Heard it on the radio and got pissed off. How you take one of the most rowdy and violent shyt starting songs and turn it into some non threatening dance shyt. Who ever made that didn't do nothing but steal an instrumental. This really separates the new old school and the new school. I'm officially old school. :flabbynsick:
But I'm still knuckin and buckin and ready to fight :birdman:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man wake up turn on sportscenter, and hear lsu fans chanting overrated as Herbstreit talks about the Buckeyes :mjlol:. Im thinking dont we not only got a better record, stronger schedule, but got a common opponent :dwillhuh:. Hope Bama beat these cajun nikkas by 35 :birdman:

:what: LSU letting that little winning streak get to their head. They've played Missouri, Southern Miss, and Ole Miss, they have no room to call anyone overrated.