It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
If u combine Hebert and Darnold u get
d4df3ff3610812668e5324f807ba0cfb.png

:mjlol:

Herbert wins the Heisman as a True freshman if he is playing for Bama. Come on now..

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:mjlol:

Herbert wins the Heisman as a True freshman if he is playing for Bama. Come on now..
Lol based on what? Herbert was barely a 3 star recruit he couldn't even play for Bama's JV squad FOH

If Hurts has a big game against LSU he will be 2nd in the Heisman race.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Should've just went for it on 4th for the rest of the game after he fukked it up the first time. Amazing with how dominant we've been, our kicking game has been ass. Shelley, Tiffin, and Christensen were good lickers though

Agreed. Auburn doesnt ever seem to have trouble with field goal kickers. I wonder how serious we take that during recruiting? Hell somebody on campus prob can help out if u gotta hold try outs damn

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Lol based on what? Herbert was barely a 3 star recruit he couldn't even play for Bama's JV squad FOH

If Hurts has a big game against LSU he will be 2nd in the Heisman race.

Marcus was a 2 star recruit, whats your point? When you see a dude play you know(Herbert will be a top 5 pick in the NFL). Herbert is legit breh, and his recruiting is as fluky as Marcus's was(Knee injury senior year/from Eugene of all places).

And if Hurts balls against LSU, yes he will be in the Heisman race. He also plays for the best team and best coach in the nation.

Last edited:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I should be at the LSU Bama game tomorrow. fukking work.. :damn:

600$ hotel room no return down the drain. And 75k visa point gone. :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These Louisiana Bama "fans" are the fukking WORST :camby:

Cant name one player on the squad but all of a sudden the biggest Bama fans in the world when the season start

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
you better tell work either reimburse me or don't expect me in tomorrow :ufdup:
Plans be made boss :birdman:

I own the company. Money is gone. Being a small business owner is really good at times. But when the big company you work with says jump you jump. I have been jumping the last 3 weeks(usually March to June). Making fukking pesos right now. ugh.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I own the company. Money is gone. Being a small business owner is really good at times. But when the big company you work with says jump you jump. I have been jumping the last 3 weeks(usually March to June). Making fukking pesos right now. ugh.
Yall hiring? :mjpls:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
:wtf: You better report that shyt as fraud

I tried. But I was technically drunk when I booked said room. And did not see that I could not get a refund on the room. Frankly, I have argued with trip advisor that it is BS for the last week or so. To no avail.

The worse is the Visa points which I used for my flight. I now have a year to use the points only on a delta flight(the flight I book to baton rouge), and I have to pay 279.90 for it to kick in.

Non of that really matters. Sitting at work with some jack ass director going over obsolete stuff at 4:30 today and him talking about see you monday morning really pissed me off. :snoop:

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Brag about Justin Herbert tearing it up against an absolutely abysmal Arizona state defense :bryan: