The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
And it wasn't luck either, South Carolina straight up dominated their ass last night.

Yeah I lucked out I was supposed to work tonight I watched the Clemson game with one of my boys he actually is a casual Tennessee fan he kept checking for updates he said Carolina was doing work from the start. Terrible loss by Tennessee didn't see game but those the type of losses that get coaches fired Tennessee had it set up perfect to make it to Atlanta this shyt right here is program defining I don't care bout injuries you cant lose these type of games.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Tuscaloosa. Probably gonna be the 2:30 CBS game, although the Iron Bowl should always be at night imo, the 2014 Iron Bowl crowd was electric.

Man have we not reached our limits on CBS games? Straight bull shyt we gotta listen to them clowns this week and for the iron bowl. SEC championship too. ESPN really needs to pick up the Iron Bowl this year and have it kick off at 6.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man have we not reached our limits on CBS games? Straight bull shyt we gotta listen to them clowns this week and for the iron bowl. SEC championship too. ESPN really needs to pick up the Iron Bowl this year and have it kick off at 6.

So far we've been on CBS three times so LSU & IB will put us a five so we won't exceed the limit this year. I agree though, it's a pain to listen to Gary with his whining ass, you could have a controversial play and he still complaining about it into the next quarter, like damn shut the fukk up. I'd rather have Herbie and Fowler rather than Verne and Gary. So yeah I'm holding out hope that ESPN gets it

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
So far we've been on CBS three times so LSU & IB will put us a five so we won't exceed the limit this year. I agree though, it's a pain to listen to Gary with his whining ass, you could have a controversial play and he still complaining about it into the next quarter, like damn shut the fukk up. I'd rather have Herbie and Fowler rather than Verne and Gary. So yeah I'm holding out hope that ESPN gets it

Danielson used to be so good when was with ABC/ESPN I honestly think he believes he has to "carry' Verne through broadcast I think when he starts working with Nessler he'll tone it down next season

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Danielson used to be so good when was with ABC/ESPN I honestly think he believes he has to "carry' Verne through broadcast I think when he starts working with Nessler he'll tone it down next season

Yeah, Gary wasn't always like this, even during the early years with Verne, around '13 or '14 he started to show out in a bad way.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Looks like it but they could still choke

The only scenario I see that they possibly wouldn't get in is if they lose the ACC championship, Michigan and Washington win out, and Florida wins out and beats Alabama in the SEC championship.

Then it would be one loss Alabama vs. one loss Clemson for the final spot.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This would be the point of the day where Swag comes in and says Tenn is the best 3 loss team in the country, UF and Kentucky will implode, Tenn makes the sec chip game, beats Bama in a rematch , makes playoffs and wins it all :lolbron:

Whos better 3 loss team FSU vs Tennessee? Crazy its come to this for both squads I'm just hoping FSU can beat the Gators at this point what a dud of a season :mjcry:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Mississippi State gave up 41 to FCS Samford and State plays Texas A&M next week :huhldup:

It was all good for the state of Mississippi two years ago. Mississippi State was #1 and Ole Miss was #3, now both teams are 3-5.

Ole Piss just don't have the depth and the offense Freeze calls is like the anti D helper. Ole Piss got players but this was a realistic possibly this year they still a live dog vs whoever. Piss St just blows looking back Dak might have been deserving of a Heisman carrying these bums.