The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
does LSU do anything offensively/defensively that you've seen that would give you reason to worry?

Defensively: Their secondary and Arden Key who had a good game against us last year. I think Kiffin is gonna call a lot of short intermediate throws and use the zone read a lot so I think Damien Harris could have a big game.

Offensively: Hard to tell, I think we can get to Etling but I expect them to use Fournette and Guice more in the passing game, they're not gonna run straight at our line like last year because if they do then, that would be stupid.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Thought Auburn was gonna comeback to reality this week :patrice:.. I think they back :ehh:

They are :ohhh: we're still gonna beat them but it's gonna be a tough game. That mf Kam Pettway is a bulldozer, reminds me of Brandon Jacobs/Mike Alstott.

Their defense though :patrice:, Chad Kelly had the best game a Ole Miss QB has had since Archie Manning.
36/59 465 yards 3 TDs.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They are :ohhh: we're still gonna beat them but it's gonna be a tough game. That mf Kam Pettway is a bulldozer, reminds me of Brandon Jacobs/Mike Alstott.

Their defense though :patrice:, Chad Kelly had the best game a Ole Miss QB has had since Archie Manning.
36/59 465 yards 3 TDs.
Iron Bowl should be a good one. Where is it this year?

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some writers were saying if the ACC got rid of divisions we would get a better game for the ACC championship (Clemson - Louisville rematch)

I agree but for this year Clemson vs. UNC/Va Tech is not a bad match up