The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
His Texas contract is 100% garuanteed. Why not wait for the best situation.

He hasn't been bad at Texas. Its impossible to play D in the big12 and Strong can't coach around that fact.

Cause he's still young and he doesn't wanna lose out on relationships. Yea he could wait but I don't know if he's a big time coach. Sitting and waiting does him no good. He doesn't have the clout to do that right now.
It's no telling how his reputation will look after this job.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cause he's still young and he doesn't wanna lose out on relationships. Yea he could wait but I don't know if he's a big time coach. Sitting and waiting does him no good. He doesn't have the clout to do that right now.
It's no telling how his reputation will look after this job.
What relationships?

He has been coaching for damn near 20 years in the southeast before he went to Texas.

Houston isn't a job that anyone with resume of Strong should be scrambling to get.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What relationships?

He has been coaching for damn near 20 years in the southeast before he went to Texas.

Houston isn't a job that anyone with resume of Strong should be scrambling to get.

Relationships with HS coaches, recruits etc
Charlie has been exposed as not being that great of a coach. He's been awful in Austin.
What job do you suggest he sit around and wait for? If Houston offers him anything he should jump on it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Relationships with HS coaches, recruits etc
Charlie has been exposed as not being that great of a coach. He's been awful in Austin.
What job do you suggest he sit around and wait for? If Houston offers him anything he should jump on it.
awful?

He's not the right fit bruh, You can't be a defensive minded head coach in the Big12. All of your genius will be wasted

Did you see the score of the game between the 1st place team in the big12 vs the 8th place team Saturday.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a 4-3 DT at the next level. He's plenty explosive idiot

Still unathletic by DT standards.

He'll be a bust in the pros.

All these Bama guys look good only cause they got 5 star after 5 star beside them to pick up the slack and take attention away.

Only good NFL players on your team is Tim Williams and Eddie Jackson. Everyone else are marginal or busts.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
awful?

He's not the right fit bruh, You can't be a defensive minded head coach in the Big12. All of your genius will be wasted

Did you see the score of the game between the 1st place team in the big12 vs the 8th place team Saturday.

Bruh his team can't tackle and is undisciplined. That's on him. He's been through multiple coordinators. They haven't improved at all. That's on him.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
My goodness. You guys have played nobody with adequate athleticism.

Yall nikkas remind me of Florida before they played us. Got all this hype for shutting down nobodies. Then they finally played some real athletes and got lit up.

Y'all gon get lit up Ohio State.

2001 Tennessee Hurricanes

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bruh his team can't tackle and is undisciplined. That's on him. He's been through multiple coordinators. They haven't improved at all. That's on him.
I agree his teams have shown 0 improvement even though they are better on offense this year.

Im not arguing that Texas shouldn't fire Strong I just don't think his tenure their should damage his resume where he has to to go coach at a Houston