The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allen has as many tackles as Peppers playing fukking Defensive tackle. Interception return for a TD. Fumble return for a TD. Peppers doesn't even have an INT or FR let alone a defensive TD. And 6 sacks to boot. He's not gonna win the heisman obviously but he has been amazing. He will be a top 10 pick

I don't care about stats. I look at how you play.

Allen lacks explosiveness. Looks like a slow lumbering guy. Those returns haven't helped him IMO.

He can win the heisman for all I care. I'm just saying he'll be another Bama bust in the NFL.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
if yall bored

and thats disrespectful to compare one of the GOAT QBs of this decade and in this history to Spurts smh...Manziel didn't need a defense to ball hard

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Why would Charlie want to coach at Houston?

Dude can get a better job than that
what's gonna be open that will be better tho? The way he's been coaching at Texas is killing him. He hasn't been a good coach. The team isn't getting better or showing any progress, which is a coaching thing. Not a political, or recruiting thing. Straight up on him. Other than Houston LSU would be better but I'm not sure he's ready for a LSU with the way he's been coaching. LSU would be great cause he'd have his Texas and his South Fl pipelines, and at Houston he'd already be able to use his Texas relationships

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
what's gonna be open that will be better tho? The way he's been coaching at Texas is killing him. He hasn't been a good coach. The team isn't getting better or showing any progress, which is a coaching thing. Not a political, or recruiting thing. Straight up on him. Other than Houston LSU would be better but I'm not sure he's ready for a LSU with the way he's been coaching. LSU would be great cause he'd have his Texas and his South Fl pipelines, and at Houston he'd already be able to use his Texas relationships
LSU already got a coach :dame:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Allen lacks explosiveness. Looks like a slow lumbering guy. Those returns haven't helped him IMO.

He can win the heisman for all I care. I'm just saying he'll be another Bama bust in the NFL.
He's a 4-3 DT at the next level. He's plenty explosive idiot

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
His Texas contract is 100% garuanteed. Why not wait for the best situation.

He hasn't been bad at Texas. Its impossible to play D in the big12 and Strong can't coach around that fact.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

bamasack.0.gif

Show me another DT with the explosion to do that idiot