The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Figured OSU wouldn't drop that far that might be the most meaningless loss by a top 2 in the past 10 years OSU still has everything in its own hands.
Tell me bout it.

We lose to Bama, & only really lost control after shooting ourselves with the turnover. But the Buckeyes are still within reach for a playoff spot after thier loss?

This is where the playoff committee has to show how much they're paying attention.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Tell me bout it.

We lose to Bama, & only really lost control after shooting ourselves with the turnover. But the Buckeyes are still within reach for a playoff spot after thier loss?

This is where the playoff committee has to show how much they're paying attention.

It's the breaks OSU schedule sets up where they win they in and will most likely get a crack at 3 top 15 teams. Clemson is in even better shape as long as they just show up to FSU and don't lose by 30 Clemson should be in a good place come the final 4 they not gonna leave the ACC champ out. Season is kinda anticlimactic for a lot of conferences I made a post earlier week or 2 ago mentioning this. Washington vs Utah is intriguing game the only other threats to the Pac 12 are USC,Colorado and Wash St but none of those teams have a shot at making final 4.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Tell me bout it.

Yu a A&M fan?

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Clemson is 1-12 at FSU since FSU joined the conference in 92

And I still remember where I was when we got that win. I was in Savannah GA on River st. at a Irish bar bc they were the only one showing that game for some reason. I remember James Davis zigzag and and FSU defender ripping his jersey and him scoring the go ahead TD.

On another note...

If you want that coaching staff to get the AL Golden stimulus package I can send word up to the team asap lol

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yu sound like one, talkin about yall loss by shooting urself in the foot :mjlol:

Bama was a way better of team bruh.
It took that to give it away to you?

It was loss to the number 1 team. Not PSU. & the better team won, not disputing it. But it was competitive up until that dumbest turn over.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

They removed Brian Bosworth and Specer Tillman from the stadium videos a couple weeks ago because they've been critical of Bob and co.

It's just ridiculous and I kinda wish we'd lost last night. We have all these injuries on defense because our players can't get off field on 3rd downs thanks to Mike Stoops.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Michigan is ranked...

#2 in the country.

Haven't breathed this cold, lofty air...

Since 2006.
:wow:

Its been a long, hard decade, yall. Starting with appalachian states visit.exactly a decade.

Humiliating losses, moments, fukkery, clown coaches, dumfukk administration....you name it. Losses to MAC teams. The nation's worst defense. Msu and Osu working us. Literally anything and everything. I could spend an hour typing up the shyt.

You would be hard pressed to find a fanbase that suffered more, actually.

but we stood by our team the whole way.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @NigerianDonDada @Abogado @Clayton Endicott @Trust Me
I was at the Oregon game when Dixon destroyed the big house. Been a long time coming.

They will be #1. There is more work to be done.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It took that to give it away to you?

It was loss to the number 1 team. Not PSU. & the better team won, not disputing it. But it was competitive up until that dumbest turn over.
I can sniff A&M fans from miles away. Y'all always act like A&M is the
Premier team in CFB.

So how did y'all lose by shooting ur self in the foot? :sas1:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I can sniff A&M fans from miles away. Y'all always act like A&M is the
Premier team in CFB.

So how did y'all lose by shooting ur self in the foot? :sas1:
I ain't hard to sniff out. I been on here with my A&M card from the jump.

That game was winnable. We were up during the second half, short as it was. Then Bama did what they've been doing & we didn't do ourselves any favors by a costly turn over.

The better team won. I don't know anyone who disagrees with that.

If you wanna hate on A&M, go ahead. Im not here barking we're a premier team. But we sure as shyt didn't lose to PSU.:martin:

Last edited: