hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Michigan is ranked...

#2 in the country.

Haven't breathed this cold, lofty air...

Since 2006.
:wow:

Its been a long, hard decade, yall. Starting with appalachian states visit.exactly a decade.

Humiliating losses, moments, fukkery, clown coaches, dumfukk administration....you name it. Losses to MAC teams. The nation's worst defense. Msu and Osu working us. Literally anything and everything. I could spend an hour typing up the shyt.

You would be hard pressed to find a fanbase that suffered more, actually.

but we stood by our team the whole way.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @NigerianDonDada @Abogado @Clayton Endicott @Trust Me

Last edited:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He already apologized anyway Adnan good people if they tried to run him off this PC shyt really going overboard
Nah, he was wrong. It would be like me using a rape metaphor involving a women's team. You don't need malicious intent to be wrong. By saying he did nothing wrong you're saying that's okay to say and it's not. He shouldn't lose a job or anything.

BTW, Michigan at number 2 :blessed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lmao I heard they was trying to make Lashlee the scapegoat from this season

But hes actually way better
It was presumed that was why Malzahn "promoted" him, so they could just slip in Briles and keep it moving. Dude has been following Malzahn for about a decade, he had to learn something :ehh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
#15 is still too low but I'll take it

If only we beat those fraud tigers smh :wow:

Auburn should honestly be in the top 8-10 right now they deserve to be ahead of Baylor and Nebraska for certain maybe even FSU at this point in time. Computer rankings less bias than these media and coaches polls. What has Florida done besides to lose to Tennessee anyone tell me who they played and beat?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nah, he was wrong. It would be like me using a rape metaphor involving a women's team. You don't need malicious intent to be wrong. By saying he did nothing wrong you're saying that's okay to say and it's not. He shouldn't lose a job or anything.

BTW, Michigan at number 2 :blessed:

Yeah I was leaning more towards the losing his job chatter I was reading that's a complete overreaction he fukked up admitted it hopefully they can keep it moving.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
More shakeups coming this weekend top 10 gonna be on the road like crazy.

2 Michigan at Michigan St
3 Clemson at 12 FSU
4 Washington at 17 Utah
5 Louisville at Virginia
7 Nebraska at 11 Wisconsin
8 Baylor at Texas
10 West Virginia at Oklahoma St

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn should honestly be in the top 8-10 right now they deserve to be ahead of Baylor and Nebraska for certain maybe even FSU at this point in time. Computer rankings less bias than these media and coaches polls. What has Florida done besides to lose to Tennessee anyone tell me who they played and beat?
I'm pretty sure we already got more ranked wins than Florida, Baylor, and Nebraska combined. Cant say for a fact, but those three dudes got lucky with teams ahead of them taking Ls several times. LSU is gonna curb stomp Florida tho, OSU will probably abuse Nebraska, and Baylor :yeshrug:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
What's your prediction for Clemson/FSU? This least confident I been going into a game vs Clemson since 2009 most likely I do not like our OL and our problems vs these type of offenses are not fixed after beating Miami and Wake. Hopefully by this point Kelly has some kind of clue of what FSU strengths are at LB and secondary and give us a better chance to compete.

I'm never confident when Clemson plays at Doak Campbell bruh. The rest should do both teams wonders and the fact that it's Clemson under the periscope now and not y'all got me feeling y'all will come out loose with a spoiler mindset.

The good thing about playing Auburn on the road the first game is that they shouldn't be shook by the environment in Tallahassee. Gallman is the Key to the game for us as well as Leggett blocking more so than catching. For y'all...who ever y'all TE will have a big game as well as Cook or Patrick catching out of the backfield (I'm looking at you Bouleware). Rudolph looked great against Wake and Tate has the height to be a mismatch headache.

Clemson has the capability of putting big points up on y'all...but we both know that never happens. 2nd half adjustments are what wins the game for either team

Last edited:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm pretty sure we already got more ranked wins than Florida, Baylor, and Nebraska combined. Cant say for a fact, but those three dudes got lucky with teams ahead of them taking Ls several times. LSU is gonna curb stomp Florida tho, OSU will probably abuse Nebraska, and Baylor :yeshrug:

Yeah I can't knock teams like Auburn for playing Clemson and A&M and losing close games even though the A&M wasn't as close. Teams like Baylor and Florida would already have 3-4 losses with Auburn schedule they just getting propped up the rankings for having bye weeks and playing cherry picks in between Florida has done nothing post Tennessee to get ranked 12th.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm never confident when Clemson plays at Doak Campbell bruh. The rest should do both teams wonders and the fact that it's Clemson under the periscope now and not y'all got me feelings y'all will come out loose with a spoiler mindset.

The good thing about playing Auburn on the road the first game is that they shouldn't be shook by the environment in Tallahassee. Gallman is the Key to the game for us as well as Leggett blocking more so than catching. For y'all...who ever y'all TE will have a big game as well as Cook or Patrick catchimg out of the backfield (I'm looking at you Bouleware). Rudolph looked great against Wake and Tate has the height to be a mismatch headache.

Clemson hascored the capability of putting big points up on y'all...but we both know that never happens. 2nd half adjustments are what wins the game for either team

Everything tells me Clemson should have no problems on paper FSU OL is a trainwreck in pass pro and our WR's are shaky vs elite defenses.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
@RammerJammer @JALEN HURTS @portcityplaya @Crizzy

Who is taking Eddie Jacksons spot Hootie Jones or Tony Brown?

Both those dudes could be some killers though :ohlawd:
It looked like Hootie was out there playing a lot before eddie got hurt then Tony took his spot. So I think they are both going to be out there alot here on out. Been waiting for Tony Brown to do something for 3 years smh