The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Is there anyone that don't think that Texas A&M game is going to be another beatdown?

I don't think i've ever felt this confident about a team.

I shouldn't be this confident going into a top 6 matchup but the team is just too damn good this year :why:

Ain't nobody left testing yall till the playoffs. Auburn might just because its a rivalry game and anything can happen. This A&M game id expect to be much like Tennessee

I'm gonna see what LSU looks like against Ole Miss tho, because this is Coach O's first big test (Mizzou and Southern Miss were glorified scrimmages).

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't be this confident going into a top 6 matchup but the team is just too damn good this year :why:

I'm gonna see what LSU looks like against Ole Miss before, because this is Coach O's first big test (Mizzou and Southern Miss were glorified scrimmages).
Coach O aint shyt :pacspit: @Silkk

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Is there anyone that don't think that Texas A&M game is going to be another beatdown?

I don't think i've ever felt this confident about a team.

U got it good man Bama pretty much be in coast mode at this point having a kid like Hurts at QB is just a whole new dimension not even fair.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm still here you mad :umaddd:

Damn I don't even know if Miami covering that Over 6.5 wins at this point Vegas was right after all I knew that shyt looked too good to be true. If Miami loses to ND Saturday I don't know what to think I thought Miami could get to 9 wins this shyt here though looks like nothing more than 7 at this point.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
U got it good man Bama pretty much be in coast mode at this point having a kid like Hurts at QB is just a whole new dimension not even fair.

It really has become so different, we have a 4 man Running attack with Hurts, Harris, Bo, and Jacobs, even Emmons when needed. Hurts will continue to work on his passing game and when the passing game gets straight :wow: I'm pretty sure we're gonna use the same gameplan against A&M that we did against Tennessee offensively.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It really has become so different, we have a 4 man Running attack with Hurts, Harris, Bo, and Jacobs, even Emmons when needed. Hurts will continue to work on his passing game and when the passing game gets straight :wow: I'm pretty sure we're gonna use the same gameplan against A&M that we did against Tennessee offensively.

A&M can't hang they need some crazy turnover luck to pull this off I don't see anyone on Bama level right now I'm dreading September 2017 opener :snoop:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
A&M can't hang they need some crazy turnover luck to pull this off I don't see anyone on Bama level right now I'm dreading September 2017 opener :snoop:

I know one thing, A&M better not turn that ball over because just about every turnover this has been a Defensive TD for Bama.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I know one thing, A&M better not turn that ball over because just about every turnover this has been a Defensive TD for Bama.

Yeah I don't see Bama losing to these cats looks like LSU and Auburn the only hopes and the LSU is more cause of the unknown with diff coaches calling shots. Auburn has a nice front but I still don't think the offense is that great we will learn more about Auburn tomorrow.