The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Byu should have won that game. This was the only game Boise realistically had to lose on their schedule. From here, it's a cakewalk with San Jose st, wyoming, unlv and whoever the else. Interesting, how far they will get in the rankings if they go undefeated and bama, Clemson, osu, Washington, Michigan takes a L.

Taysom hill 26 :dead: I keep thinking he 23.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I swear these sunset shots they use of the utah,byu,Boise's every week make a nikka wanna move out there just beautiful :banderas:
But then I remember I'd be the only nikka out there :francis:
problems you don't want in Provo....went for the FSU game some years back. The backdrop for the stadium is amazing as fukk. Just stay away from the campus. Mad creepy but you get away from it a few miles and the fukkery ensues. That's basically where all the non-Mormon students go to hangout

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Get these Miami nikkas the fukk outta this thread them fukkers talk so much shyt every season they trash fukking dweebs can come back and jackoff with Mike Irvin for the next 30 for 30 circlejerk they done Miami fukking UVA status don't ever mention FSU again nikkas yall 4th best in the state :scust:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Get these Miami nikkas the fukk outta this thread them fukkers talk so much shyt every season they trash fukking dweebs can come back and jackoff with Mike Irvin for the next 30 for 30 circlejerk they done Miami fukking UVA status don't ever mention FSU again nikkas yall 4th best in the state :scust:
Damn

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I'm still here you mad :umaddd:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Is there anyone that don't think that Texas A&M game is going to be another beatdown?

I don't think i've ever felt this confident about a team.
Ain't nobody left testing yall till the playoffs. Auburn might just because its a rivalry game and anything can happen. This A&M game id expect to be much like Tennessee