The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Arkansas +9
Auburn is covering that

Auburn's entire program been looking at that 4 OT loss the way Alabama probably been looking at Ole Miss for the past 2 years. Now of course, we don't have a complete lack of ability to defend a passing game, so we likely wont fall behind like Alabama. Im personally saying 35-14

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Auburn is covering that

Auburn's entire program been looking at that 4 OT loss the way Alabama probably been looking at Ole Miss for the past 2 years. Now of course, we don't have a complete lack of ability to defend a passing game, so we likely wont fall behind like Alabama. Im personally saying 35-14
yikes u continue to show ur incompetence. if i didnt take all ur coli cash from before i would say we can bet on that again

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Auburn is covering that

Game will be a shootout

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Fixed.

Them hoes still got that bitter, ass taste in their mouths the last time Zeke took their souls.

They'll have to get by Blue though. And HarGAWD ain't letting that happen. :ufdup:

Nah Michigan just a stepping stone. OSU got the 1st one. Bama got the 2nd one. 3rd one to settle who the true kings of this playoff shyt.
Michigan gon have to sit in the cut and wait their turn to catch a Bama ass whooping. :ufdup:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nah Michigan just a stepping stone. OSU got the 1st one. Bama got the 2nd one. 3rd one to settle who the true kings of this playoff shyt.
Michigan gon have to sit in the cut and wait their turn to catch a Bama ass whooping. :ufdup:

RichRod or Brady Hoke ain't coming outta that tunnel donning the Maize and Blue fam. At this point, Bama and Michigan scheme is damn near identical. The only difference is the depth that Bama has over us right now. Give us another class or two.. that won't be the issue any longer. :ufdup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
RichRod or Brady Hoke ain't coming outta that tunnel donning the Maize and Blue fam. At this point, Bama and Michigan scheme is damn near identical. The only difference is the depth that Bama has over us right now. Give us another class or two.. that won't be the issue any longer. :ufdup:
And that's why yall gotta sit your ass in the cut and wait. Let us handle old business fo we move onto new business.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bama from 08 to current is best stretch of dominance since when?

Just looking back these nikkas might win 5 titles in 9 years with the "worst" team being a 10-3 team in 2010 I think the only school that has a case in past 40 years is Miami from 83-92. :jbhmm:
our Top 4 run on 15 years might be close....if only Bobby could recruit a gotdamn kicker :sadcam:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They aint come out that tunnel last year either :snooze:
We see what Bama do to them stiff qbs, let us handle them again, no need for another michigan team to get ran off the field. :russell: