Daps
All this CBB shyt on TV :scust:

Lakers spanking the Warriors tonight tho :blessed:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Rich Catlin, head of the Gator Bowl, is alwsys on thr radio here locally on Wednesday and saying they rather go ACC vs SEC than anothrr Big 10 school and FSU on their radar if they go 9-3 and LSU on their radar too

That be dope game if FSU has to settle for a non NY6 I wanna play SEC school or USC in bowl game.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That shyt aint gonna be shyt until March just like every season.

Only time CBB regular season is ever interesting is when someone is on the verge of running the table

Yeah I like watching the early season tourneys but shyt don't heat up till conference tourney week. Conference expansion killed it for me still don't look right seeing no more Terps in the ACC CBB peaked for me back in the 98-05 era shyt been wack ever since Florida went back to back been a few dope seasons every few years like the Kentucky teams with Unibrow,MKG and the team that was undefeated. I hate watching fukking Michigan St,Kansas type teams

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah I like watching the early season tourneys but shyt don't heat up till conference tourney week. Conference expansion killed it for me still don't look right seeing no more Terps in the ACC CBB peaked for me back in the 98-05 era shyt been wack ever since Florida went back to back been a few dope seasons every few years like the Kentucky teams with Unibrow,MKG and the team that was undefeated. I hate watching fukking Michigan St,Kansas type teams

ACC was doing just fine before it expanded, and Big East was too in Basketball. No more Maryland/Duke, Maryland/UNC, Syracuse/UConn matchups in January/February :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think for me the worst part is the one & done shyt. Too much turnover every year. No stars coming up that actually stay. TBH thats where women's CBB is kicking their ass.

From Griner, Wiggins, Parker, Augustus, Maya Moore, all the way back to the GOAT Taurasi. Even though Uconn whips everybody's ass they always have some type of star power worth checking out.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Was looking at 2000 Clemson vs FSU game on YouTube I forgot about those 2 gameday spots in same day ESPN used to do them nikkas were at #2 VT vs #3 Miami in morning then went up to Tally for #10 Clemson vs #4 FSU. It was a shame Vick was hurt that Miami game could've been a classic with a healthy Vick.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I think for me the worst part is the one & done shyt. Too much turnover every year. No stars coming up that actually stay. TBH thats where women's CBB is kicking their ass.

From Griner, Wiggins, Parker, Augustus, Maya Moore, all the way back to the GOAT Taurasi. Even though Uconn whips everybody's ass they always have some type of star power worth checking out.

Yeah I can't keep up with the shyt anymore I always liked Kentucky and Maryland hoops I got better chance of naming the bench players for the 01 Terps than I would for the starters on this season team.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I was a fan of them Tark teams too at UNLV and Fresno St I liked watching those smaller conferences too that Fresno team back in 97-98 was dope fukkers couldn't stay out of trouble fukking Chris Herren and Rafer Alston in backcourt :gladbron: