The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Auburn fans are pathetic.Your offense has got to a point where it can't even score 1 damn TD for a entire game and they walking around with their heads in the clouds braggin. :heh:

If that was my team i wouldn't give a damn about winning that game i'd be pissed as fukk right now.Just shows you the difference in expectation levels of Auburn and Alabama.

Nikka, have you not read my few posts before that one? I don't like what our offense is looking like.

I'm just hitting LSU fans where it hurts right now.

And we'll get a new offensive coordinator in here next year. Lashlee most likely won't be here or he'll be sharing coordinator duties with another coach brought in.

Keep talking that shyt though. We'll see you in November....:sas2:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep talking that shyt though. We'll see you in November....:sas2:
pNWeo9j.png

See what i mean.Delusional.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Auburn fans are pathetic.Your offense has got to a point where it can't even score 1 damn TD for a entire game and they walking around with their heads in the clouds braggin. :heh:

If that was my team i wouldn't give a damn about winning that game i'd be pissed as fukk right now.Just shows you the difference in expectation levels of Auburn and Alabama.

These nikkas done went from stanning the QB to stanning a fukkin kicker, all while under the reigns of offensive "guru" Gus Malzahn :smh: I don't thing Saturday's healed any relationship between fans and Malzahn though, but goddamn, seeing the news coverage down here you would think they won a National Title after beating LSU :scust:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Pretty weird that their team could very well run the table for a title this year and they have literal hate and wish death on a young brotha because he simply made a decision he thought was best for him. Such a pathetic fanbase. Lets you know who peaked in high school/college when they try to live their dreams onto players they'll never meet :mjlol:
:whoo:

that suckeye ether

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:

that suckeye ether
You really wanna go there :stopitslime:

Michigan Punter Receives Death Threats On Twitter Following Botched Play
October 17, 2015 11:45 PM

gettyimages-493140148.jpg

ANN ARBOR, MI – OCTOBER 17: Punter Blake O’Neill #12 of the Michigan Wolverines punts the ball during the first quarter of the college football game against the Michigan State Spartans at Michigan Stadium on October 17, 2015 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The Spartans defeated the Wolverines 27-23. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

By Dan Jenkins
@DanTJenkins

Whenever something dramatic happens in sports there’s always an equally dramatic reaction from fans. Sometimes that reaction gets out of hand.

Michigan punter Blake O’Neill must be feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders after fumbling the football on the last play of the game against the Michigan State Spartans on Saturday night — a play that cost the Wolverines the game.

Social media isn’t making him feel much better, as many fans voiced their displeasure with the 22-year-old Australian. O’Neill received ire and even some death threats on Twitter following the game.

S/O to @blakewoneill for losing the game for us
1f44f-1f3fb.svg
1f44f-1f3fb.svg
pic.twitter.com/T51BQhJUyp

— Shane Neal (@Shane13Neal) October 17, 2015

@blakewoneill quit the team

— Anthony (2-3) (@anthonytavano18) October 17, 2015

As pointed out on College Spun, one Twitter user — @TheEricTaylor1 — suggested O’Neill have a less-than-savory postgame drink stating “@blakeoneill go to the equipment room and start chugging that bleach my friend.”

User @jaaake_f1 said “jump off of a cliff into a pool of spikes and cyanide” and that “you might as well cut your hands off,” according to Mlive.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
You really wanna go there :stopitslime:

Michigan Punter Receives Death Threats On Twitter Following Botched Play
October 17, 2015 11:45 PM

gettyimages-493140148.jpg

ANN ARBOR, MI – OCTOBER 17: Punter Blake O’Neill #12 of the Michigan Wolverines punts the ball during the first quarter of the college football game against the Michigan State Spartans at Michigan Stadium on October 17, 2015 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The Spartans defeated the Wolverines 27-23. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

By Dan Jenkins

walmart wolverines:francis: