The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Buckeyes fans are obsessed with Jabrill Peppers :mjlol:
Jabril Peppers

Biggest thread on their forum right now. They hate him so much because he told Urban Meyer "No" on his visit as a recruit.
Pretty weird that their team could very well run the table for a title this year and they have literal hate and wish death on a young brotha because he simply made a decision he thought was best for him. Such a pathetic fanbase. Lets you know who peaked in high school/college when they try to live their dreams onto players they'll never meet :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
A=Chris Peterson
B=Bret Bielema
C=Rich Rod
D=Bobby Petrino
E=Todd Graham

Probably go with same rankings as Ed A, B, D, C, E
Petrino 9-4 and 8-5 after Louisville went 12-1 and 11-2 in Strong's last 2 years :russ:The GOAT coach huh fellas how does he do it:wow:Such a genius

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
@smitty22 come get your lil bro:russ:
i ether scUM fans everytime yall come with some BS...
KujjTb6.png

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
May I reiterate.....Pat Dye Field @ Jordan-Hare.....Where LSU's dreams go to die....:sas1:
Auburn fans are pathetic.Your offense has got to a point where it can't even score 1 damn TD for a entire game and they walking around with their heads in the clouds braggin. :heh:

If that was my team i wouldn't give a damn about winning that game i'd be pissed as fukk right now.Just shows you the difference in expectation levels of Auburn and Alabama.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Looking at those records makes me really see how crazy the pressure is for these coaches to win.

Both Les and Richt lost thier jobs after years of continued winning :wow:

Every program in the SEC looks at Bama and thinks that should be them :mjlol:

Good luck replacing those guys with a Saban clone :heh: