The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@1BadBamaFan @portcityplaya I think the Harris/Jacobs combo could have potential, not trying to write off Bo at all but Joshua Jacobs looked really good Saturday.

Yea they're shifty and can find the hole. Bo can't do that. He doesn't have the vision or quicks. Harris reminds me of Ingram. Good balance back. Quick, decent speed, tough runner who's hard to bring down.
Leave bo for goal line situations. I just hope we have more of a running game. We were throwing it an absurd amount in the 1st half. The reason we got down.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
In no order

Herman, Gary Patterson, harbaugh, Beliema, Dabo. Jumbo in the mix too

1) Tom Herman
2) Bobby Petrino
3) David Shaw
4) Jim Harbaugh
5a) Mike Dantonio
5b) Dabo Swinney

When did Dabo bc better than Bob Stoops :dahell:

Edit: upon further thought.....i def can see why Dabo>>>>>>Stoops CURRENTLY

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
@1BadBamaFan @portcityplaya I think the Harris/Jacobs combo could have potential, not trying to write off Bo at all but Joshua Jacobs looked really good Saturday.
Yea I like Jacobs a lot. The recruiting sites and a lot of other schools totally missed on him. No way he should have been a lowly 3*. I think he has proven to be our 2nd best RB and he's only a true freshman. He hits the hole so quick and runs with plenty of power too. If he can catch and block he's going to be special

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hate both of them but something throws me off about Pollack. I think it's those cocked eyes they make him look crazy.
He's cool to me. I thought dude would be an all world NFL legend coming out of UGA but them injuries fukked him up. He's a better analyst than a lot of the clowns they have on.

He's always gotten along great with everybody, not sure what Paul did to have him going at him now lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He's cool to me. I thought dude would be an all world NFL legend coming out of UGA but them injuries fukked him up. He's a better analyst than a lot of the clowns they have on.

He's always gotten along great with everybody, not sure what Paul did to have him going at him now lol
Pollack is nutty. I don't think he respects Paul for not playing.