The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Word? What's their class rankings looked like? I'd say OSU has the best talent outside of Bama, but I admittedly do not know about USC recruiting at all.

And good post, I didn't know about the Cali kids leaving the state like that. Makes sense b/c the CFB experience is at its best in the South & Midwest.
I'd say OSU and FSU have the most talent. Bama's success is mostly the system imo

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
California kids are willing to travel for college. Many go to OU, ND and B1G country. Parents here don't usually trip off their kids leaving far for school like they do in the South.

For example, OSU has a commit in the #1 Guard in California, Bama has the #1 RB commit in California and the country and the #1 WR is leaning towards Nebraska.

We have a bunch of kids who know CFB isn't worshipped here like it east of Colorado and looking for that experience. USC had the best game day experience on the west coast when they're winning, but everyone knows LA fans are as fairweather as they come. I mean, there's a reason @Silkk out here scouting another bandwagon to jump on. UCLA fans are the also some of the most lame fans you can have, sit during most of the games and don't have much tradition outside of the 8-clap. there's usually only 2 or 3 games a year which they actually get up for at the Rose Bowl and that's when we play USC/Arizona school. Stanford's stadium had to be retracted because not enough fans came to the game and Cal could care less.

Regardless, USC still has the most talent in the country behind Bama. But this will be the first year where USC's recruiting will actually take a hit. UCLA/USC won't be making as much noise in February because of the mediocre coaching. Both coaches will be gone within the next few years.
If USC was doing what they're supposed to do them kids ain't leaving the state like they are now:yeshrug:

If Pete Carroll was there you think nikkas from California would be trying to go to Tuscaloosa and Colombus:mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If USC was doing what they're supposed to do them kids ain't leaving the state like they are now:yeshrug:

If Pete Carroll was there you think nikkas from California would be trying to go to Tuscaloosa and Colombus:mjlol:
We've always got Cali kids though, even when Pete was there :ld:.