The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Faggits on CFB Sunday trying to make excuses for Clay Helton talking about depth. We got more depth now than ever:what:

Coach O literally had NO depth and turned that shyt around.

Depth aint got shyt to do with having a trash ass offense that put 6 and then 10 vs Power 5 opponents

Yall should have stuck with Coach O. Had the kids loving him and had them playing their butts off.

But the atheltic director gave him the :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yall should have stuck with Coach O. Had the kids loving him and had them playing their butts off.

But the atheltic director gave him the :mjpls:
You're always gonna hire the person you're sleeping with over the best candidate

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You know who.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Seriously how is USC ever bad:dwillhuh:

These nikkas don't have to recruit against anyone really :comeon:

Could you imagine if Miami didn't have UF and FSU :scust:

Real talk if you don't win 10 games at USC that should be automatic :camby:

It's really beyond explanation...they should EASILY out recruit everyone in that Conference too...

USC losing more than 3 games per year should never happen in the fukking Pac12...No other school has a history or tradition winning at all. Stanford only been good for about 7-8 years, UCLA is bi-polar, Washington and WSU are forgettable, etc. etc.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

Crazy part is a lot of their players in the 2 deep were 4 and 5 star players :mindblown: The talent is on the squad. I guess they aren't getting developed.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

California kids are willing to travel for college. Many go to OU, ND and B1G country. Parents here don't usually trip off their kids leaving far for school like they do in the South.

For example, OSU has a commit in the #1 Guard in California, Bama has the #1 RB commit in California and the country and the #1 WR is leaning towards Nebraska.

We have a bunch of kids who know CFB isn't worshipped here like it east of Colorado and looking for that experience. USC had the best game day experience on the west coast when they're winning, but everyone knows LA fans are as fairweather as they come. I mean, there's a reason @Silkk out here scouting another bandwagon to jump on. UCLA fans are the also some of the most lame fans you can have, sit during most of the games and don't have much tradition outside of the 8-clap. there's usually only 2 or 3 games a year which they actually get up for at the Rose Bowl and that's when we play USC/Arizona school. Stanford's stadium had to be retracted because not enough fans came to the game and Cal could care less.

Regardless, USC still has the most talent in the country behind Bama. But this will be the first year where USC's recruiting will actually take a hit. UCLA/USC won't be making as much noise in February because of the mediocre coaching. Both coaches will be gone within the next few years.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really beyond explanation...they should EASILY out recruit everyone in that Conference too...

USC losing more than 3 games per year should never happen in the fukking Pac12...No other school has a history or tradition winning at all. Stanford only been good for about 7-8 years, UCLA is bi-polar, Washington and WSU are forgettable, etc. etc.
They have EASILY outrecruited everyone outside of Bama.

The Blue-Chip Ratio, 2016 season edition

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Crazy part is a lot of their players in the 2 deep were 4 and 5 star players :mindblown: The talent is on the squad. I guess they aren't getting developed.

If there is no gamplan to score points, you're not winning games

@Francium
stone-cold-middle-finger-pulls-out-of-bag-WWE-flipped-off-1402848514m.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
California kids are willing to travel for college. Many go to OU, ND and B1G country. Parents here don't usually trip off their kids leaving far for school like they do in the South.

For example, OSU has a commit in the #1 Guard in California, Bama has the #1 RB commit in California and the country and the #1 WR is leaning towards Nebraska.

We have a bunch of kids who know CFB isn't worshipped here like it east of Colorado and looking for that experience. USC had the best game day experience on the west coast when they're winning, but everyone knows LA fans are as fairweather as they come. I mean, there's a reason @Silkk out here scouting another bandwagon to jump on. UCLA fans are the also some of the most lame fans you can have, sit during most of the games and don't have much tradition outside of the 8-clap. there's usually only 2 or 3 games a year which they actually get up for at the Rose Bowl and that's when we play USC/Arizona school. Stanford's stadium had to be retracted because not enough fans came to the game and Cal could care less.

Regardless, USC still has the most talent in the country behind Bama. But this will be the first year where USC's recruiting will actually take a hit. UCLA/USC won't be making as much noise in February because of the mediocre coaching. Both coaches will be gone within the next few years.

Word? What's their class rankings looked like? I'd say OSU has the best talent outside of Bama, but I admittedly do not know about USC recruiting at all.

And good post, I didn't know about the Cali kids leaving the state like that. Makes sense b/c the CFB experience is at its best in the South & Midwest.