The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh every secondary in college gets beat at times. Its just magnified when our secondary looks bad. Not saying we have a great secondary or anything but its just as good as any other. And we have 4 future 1st/2nd round picks starting that has to mean something lol

No its magnified when you give up 400 plus yrds and 3tds. It is what it. They not elite. Yalls front 7, best in college. Secondary is ave at best.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
U can say that about any defense..
No you can't. Our front seven is good not great, but our secondary is elite. There were times last night where Baker Mayfield had all day to throw the ball and our coverage was locked down, allowing our d line to finally get to him.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No its magnified when you give up 400 plus yrds and 3tds. It is what it. They not elite. Yalls front 7, best in college. Secondary is ave at best.
half of that was when we had an 18 point lead. like i said we had a few blown coverages that allowed for most of that. it happens.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No you can't. Our front seven is good not great, but our secondary is elite. There were times last night where Baker Mayfield had all day to throw the ball and our coverage was locked down, allowing our d line to finally get to him.
We'll see how good it really is if OSU can make it into the playoffs

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
U can say that about any defense..
I mean sure. But I think our secondary is more a product of them dudes just being ballers as oppose to our front 7.

I shyt on Bama CBs a lot but that's just an eye test. I wonder what their efficiency stats are in the NFL

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Humphrey and Jackson will be first or second round picks this season. Ronnie Harrison is ranked as the 3rd best SS behind Derwin James and Jabrill Peppers NFL Draft Prospects
And Im sure all of u know about Minkah. He will be one of the top corners selected when he comes out.

We are just as talented as OSU or anyone else in the secondary. Maybe not as productive yet I guess.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I mean sure. But I think our secondary is more a product of them dudes just being ballers as oppose to our front 7.

I shyt on Bama CBs a lot but that's just an eye test. I wonder what their efficiency stats are in the NFL
Wasn't going to say anything but we made Florida's secondary look like complete trash the past 2 seasons. Including Hargreaves who is balling in the NFL right now. It happens..

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't going to say anything but we made Florida's secondary look like complete trash the past 2 seasons. Including Hargreaves who is balling in the NFL right now. It happens..
Cooper made us look really bad.

Eventually a defense will break if it gets NO help from the offense :mjcry:

Like I said I'd like to see Bama corners rankings in the league :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@no1es run this Looks like we may get that Sun Bowl matchup you been craving after Clemson, The U , & Florida put yall on yall ass too

rick-james-gimme.gif