The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What caused you to throw Tennessee in the bushes yesterday? :russ: We been trying to tell you Dobbs ain't all that

They played one of the worst pass defenses in the country and couldn't pass for 300 yards.

And they once again played with zero passion or care.

I excused the App State performance as an abberation. I forgave the first quarter against Va-Tech. But I can't excuse another game of not showing up.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In every single one of those quotes I talk about how THE THREE road trips combined are difficult. Going to all three makes for a tough schedule. I never said Iowa was a worldbeater. they probably ARE better than arkansas STILL.

Now

I know you're a dumb hillbilly

And metaphors are tough for backwoods slackjaws and inbred southerners...but I'll try to spell it out.

What i said was the equivilant of saying "eating 2 double whoppers and a lemonade is an unhealthy dinner"

I didn't say lemonade is unhealthy.

I said 2 double whoppers and a lemonade is unhealthy.

Get it, Jethro?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They played one of the worst pass defenses in the country and couldn't pass for 300 yards.

And they once again played with zero passion or care.

I excused the App State performance as an abberation. I forgave the first quarter against Va-Tech. But I can't excuse another game of not showing up.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
What if they win this week?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In every single one of those quotes I talk about how THE THREE road trips combined are difficult. Going to all three makes for a tough schedule. I never said Iowa was a worldbeater. they probably ARE better than arkansas STILL.

Now

I know you're a dumb hillbilly

And metaphors are tough for backwoods slackjaws and inbred southerners...but I'll try to spell it out.

What i said was the equivilant of saying "eating 2 double whoppers and a lemonade is an unhealthy dinner"

I didn't say lemonade is unhealthy.

I said 2 double whoppers and a lemonade is unhealthy.

Get it, Jethro?
You get no credit for Beating IOWA period.

You can't group them with OSU and MSU to sup them up. On some form like Voltron shyt :laff:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You get no credit for Beating IOWA period.

You can't group them with OSU and MSU to sup them up. On some form like Voltron shyt :laff:
Its all three. Like if you were to have a schedule and say, "we have to go to auburn, ole miss, and miss st, that's not easy"

And one of those issues straight trash, the cumulative road trip ain't easy, that's my point Gunther.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Thats what im trying to explain to these other 2
Breh every secondary in college gets beat at times. Its just magnified when our secondary looks bad. Not saying we have a great secondary or anything but its just as good as any other. And we have 4 future 1st/2nd round picks starting that has to mean something lol