The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk outta here I can already tell you swinging from one school nuts to the next just by seeing the mentions I'll deal with you October 8th along with the rest of the fukkboy Cane fans no matter how sorry FSU is right now they will still get a win over Miami.
:mjlol: I've always rooted for Miami to beat FSU in that rivalry. I only want whats best for business
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
They whoop ass :wtf:

How can you even say Bama, Ohio State, & Louisville aren't elite :dahell:
I said I give Bama the benefit of the doubt. But it's 3 games into the season and we don't know how impressive their win are yet:dwillhuh:. UL win today is impressive, but Ole Miss and Oklahoma are both 1-2. We'll see how good those wins are as time goes.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
First off i'll say that before the season I picked Louisville to beat FSU as our lone loss but after watching the helpless and clueless performance by FSU today I must say this was the worst loss of the Jimbo Fisher era I'm completely disgusted with the lack of effort and just overall garbage ho hum atmosphere of the program right now I only see 2 or 3 fukking dogs getting PT right now on the team this team soft like charmin and seems to just be enjoying the perks of being at a major CFB program. Derwin James wouldn't make a difference today we got one of the worst assistant staffs in America we need a new OL Coach,WR Coach,OL Coach and just a complete overhaul of the defensive scheme starting with the DC the only cat I respect on the defense is Odell rest of these cats suck.
That humble post :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I said I give Bama the benefit of the doubt. But it's 3 games into the season and we don't know how impressive their win are yet:dwillhuh:. UL win today is impressive, but Ole Miss and Oklahoma are both 1-2. We'll see how good those wins are as time goes.
You act like we don't have a track record to go off of for great coaches like Saban, Meyer, & Harbaugh. Great coaches build great programs

You can only play who's in front of you and when you boss up on them each & every time that makes you elite.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I don't know why anyone thought Oklahoma would beat a Urban Meyer team to begin with.

Yeah this spread was easy money Oklahoma was biggest frauds all preseason I called 4 losses possibly after 6 games so far so good OU might outscore Texas and TCU or draw a split but Oklahoma talent isn't all that and defensive scheme blows.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got a top 5 all-time coach that still hungry for more only coaches I see yearly that still bring that fire is Urban and Saban 5 titles not enough 3 titles not enough they want it all.

I think urban is the best coach right now. If I had one game to win I'm taking him even over Saban