The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Dap this man for bossing up on the L

I haven't been on today too many good games going on but I don't duck or dodge I said before the season Louisville was a dangerous game but we had no business losing by 53 (those 10 garbage points mean nothing) to ANY school with the caliber of talent we have either the coaches suck or the players checked out ill say a little of both happened.

I never seen an FSU defense look this soft since Mickey last season

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First off i'll say that before the season I picked Louisville to beat FSU as our lone loss but after watching the helpless and clueless performance by FSU today I must say this was the worst loss of the Jimbo Fisher era I'm completely disgusted with the lack of effort and just overall garbage ho hum atmosphere of the program right now I only see 2 or 3 fukking dogs getting PT right now on the team this team soft like charmin and seems to just be enjoying the perks of being at a major CFB program. Derwin James wouldn't make a difference today we got one of the worst assistant staffs in America we need a new OL Coach,WR Coach,OL Coach and just a complete overhaul of the defensive scheme starting with the DC the only cat I respect on the defense is Odell rest of these cats suck.
nikka sound like he resigning from a job :bryan:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
nikka sound like he resigning from a job :bryan:

fukk outta here I can already tell you swinging from one school nuts to the next just by seeing the mentions I'll deal with you October 8th along with the rest of the fukkboy Cane fans no matter how sorry FSU is right now they will still get a win over Miami.