The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Be interesting to see if Saban/Kiffin let Hurts loose against Ole Miss.

Deondre threw for 400 :sas1:

I like it Jimbo letting the kid sling the ball around like that is good we didn't see that last year at all Jimbo confident in this nikka. People on the forums crying about Dalvin his time will come I'm glad we won't have to run him into ground the Run/Pass threat back. Francois more willing to use his legs than Golson was as well that was supposed to be some strength he was supposed to provide. I think we see the real FSU offense Saturday especially we get our real OL back with the true starters.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I like it Jimbo letting the kid sling the ball around like that is good we didn't see that last year at all Jimbo confident in this nikka. People on the forums crying about Dalvin his time will come I'm glad we won't have to run him into ground the Run/Pass threat back. Francois more willing to use his legs than Golson was as well that was supposed to be some strength he was supposed to provide. I think we see the real FSU offense Saturday especially we get our real OL back with the true starters.

Its kind of amazing when it happens in college, but Golson was one of those guys who got slower as the years passed in college. He didn't run because he couldn't.

Yea good to see Jimbo confident in Francois.

Kelly better not have a slow start defensively vs. Louisville. :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Riley was better than Kiffin and Sarkisian Oregon St is like Koch records shyts a graveyard its tough to win 8-9 games yearly even Erickson had trouble following a top 5 season and Fiesta Bowl blowout they following it up going 5-6 and that was with the addition of Steven Jackson.

Schools like Oregon St and Kansas St have no business being contenders speaks to greatness of a coach like Bill Snyder.

Oregon St finished 3rd or better in Pac 12 4 years in a row (06-09) he was more deserving of that USC job post Petey than the stooges they went after Riley sniped 2 of those USC teams and helped keep them from playing for championships. Before Riley took over OSU the first time in 97 Oregon St combined for 14 wins from 1990-1996 he won 8 first 2 seasons including upset over top 15 Oregon and nearly beat top 3 UCLA the week before. Riley built the OSU program which Erickson was able to expand upon that went 11-1 and came a missed fg from playing for National Title if you were following CFB back those words would've never came out anyone mouth.
How was he a better coach than Sark when Sark's team had just blasted his 69-27 and were 3-2 in head to head matchups:comeon:

If he's such a great coach how did he turn an auto 9 win team into a 5 win team :comeon:

Silkk

Daps

Urban bout to give the greenlight :merchant:

s3TnmMm.jpg

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
How was he a better coach than Sark when Sark's team had just blasted his 69-27 and were 3-2 in head to head matchups:comeon:

If he's such a great coach how did he turn an auto 9 win team into a 5 win team :comeon:

Meant post Petey Oregon St can't attract the type of talent schools like Washington had in 2013 Sark underachieved with all the NFL talent they had there was a reason Husky fans weren't shedding tears when he went to LA.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Them sooners gon squash you detached testicle looking bytches
giphy.gif

Splat nikka :umad:

By the way never ever ever ever in your life Google detached testicle :merchant:

Florida gonna snatch yall scary ass up too in the sec chip game this year
Look at yall bytch ass mascot, ole big ass hoe :Scustbrutus:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It depends, if the game starts out like the Florida game in 2014 where Blake threw for 445 then it's a good possibility. Regardless this is his game to make a statement.
Yea he can dead all "QB controversy" if he balls out against Ole Miss...not just in a game manager way.

I think Barnett is a good QB also, but think Hurts needs to continue balling.

Silkk

Daps
Think ima go to UH/Louisville depending on how big it is. Wish it was at NRG