305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
The fukkery this weekend is gonna be piff can't wait
full

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
@smitty22 came across the 98 OSU/Michigan game on YouTube damn that 98 OSU team had to be the deepest team I've seen at OSU until recently can't believe they blew it that year. That was Big 10 peak era back then fukking OSU/Michigan/Wisconsin/Pedo St still top 10/Saban at Michigan St/Drew Brees era Purdue fukk conference Minnesota,Iowa,Illinois and Northwestern were sneaky too even had Randle El doing his thing at Indiana Big 10 ain't been that good since top to bottom

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 came across the 98 OSU/Michigan game on YouTube damn that 98 OSU team had to be the deepest team I've seen at OSU until recently can't believe they blew it that year. That was Big 10 peak era back then fukking OSU/Michigan/Wisconsin/Pedo St still top 10/Saban at Michigan St/Drew Brees era Purdue fukk conference Minnesota,Iowa,Illinois and Northwestern were sneaky too even had Randle El doing his thing at Indiana Big 10 ain't been that good since top to bottom
I can believe we lost, fukking John Cooper :martin:. Them 90's Buckeye teams were exactly what @Swagnificent think of Tennessee. All time choke artist coach :sadbucks:.. B1G was strong back then. Everybody fell off though :LarryscUM:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I can believe we lost, fukking John Cooper :martin:. Them 90's Buckeye teams were exactly what @Swagnificent think of Tennessee. All time choke artist coach :sadbucks:.. B1G was strong back then. Everybody fell off though :LarryscUM:

Yeah OSU had bad luck they beat Michigan big and still couldn't get the trip to Pasadena no Fiesta Bowl for the title and not even a Rose Bowl all because of one bad half at home vs Sparty Sparty pretty much cost OSU 3 championship game trips past 2 decades 98,13 and 15

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah OSU had bad luck they beat Michigan big and still couldn't get the trip to Pasadena no Fiesta Bowl for the title and not even a Rose Bowl all because of one bad half at home vs Sparty Sparty pretty much cost OSU 3 championship game trips past 2 decades 98,13 and 15
Yep the one year Cooper beat michigan he lost to mich st :noah:. Damn Saban n Plexico :martin:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yep the one year Cooper beat michigan he lost to mich st :noah:. Damn Saban n Plexico :martin:

That allowed FSU to get in over OSU because it later in year even though FSU lost by 17 to NCST that shyt didn't make any sense I think a full strength OSU would've beat Tennessee FSU didn't have a QB for them nikkas. Games like this #11 Michigan at #6 OSU are what 9am starts like Saturday all about the doubleheader games this day were #4 Florida at # 5 Florida St, USC at #3 UCLA and #2 Kansas St vs #21 Missouri good preview for this upcoming Saturday.