Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

We already killed him :sas1:

ib08scoreboard.jpg

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
1. Ole Miss has only beaten Alabama two years in a row, before that they haven't beaten us since 2003, don't make it as if it's a yearly thing

2. Alabama spent 6 weeks not even in the top 5 last year. Matter of fact we dropped to #13 after the OM loss last year.

3. Y'all can't say shyt because y'all lost to unranked Virginia Tech and still won the National Championship

4. Yes, SEC homers are annoying but people that complain about the SEC are just as, if not more annoying. 1 SEC team in the top 10 and y'all still complaining :heh:
:laff:at saying ol miss has ONLY beaten you 2 years in a ROW.

That's called being OWNED homie.
And yes the SEC is STILL overrated :umad:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:laff:at saying ol miss has ONLY beaten you 2 years in a ROW.

That's called being OWNED homie.
And yes the SEC is STILL overrated :umad:

Yeah two years in a row, you're talking as if it's been 5 years.

And I don't think you read where I said only 1 SEC team is in the top 10, unless you wanna bytch and moan about some 11-25 spots but whatever :manny:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Sumlin said he can't speak on Kaepernick's protest he doesn't know all the facts he doesn't deal with that stuff

I understand he may have to choose his words carefully especially being at A&M, but what facts does he need? :mjlol: At least pull a Tomlin and say no comment

Who was it on here that said Sumlin was on some :mjpls: elitist type stuff towards black people? Might have been @Originalman