Everywhere...You never there.
giphy.gif

He looked back at homie like :manny:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So how did Grambling end up losing that game?

It wasn't even on my radar, but damn... that woulda big wonderful for Grambling's program.

I've never seen so many Power 5 schools struggle with FCS squads until this season

Get used to it. Power5 coaching is getting increasingly suspect.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
agree, after the top 15-20 coaches in the country it seems thin. teams that may be looking around this offseason (Penn St/USC) gotta be like :patrice:

All you keep hearing when it comes to replacing longstanding coaches is, "Who are you gonna get?" Shyt might actually save Les Miles again. :heh:

Who is the next buzzin' OC, getting namedropped these days?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
All you keep hearing when it comes to replacing longstanding coaches is, "Who are you gonna get?" Shyt might actually save Les Miles again. :heh:

Who is the next buzzin' OC, getting namedropped these days?

knew i forgot about a big program, LSU might be stuck again

alot of the hot OC's are really young and arent considered top 40 program HC's yet, Major Applewhite @ Houston, Cumbie @ TCU. and then of course Lane is lurkin :heh:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure you arent overreacting?
he's a talented QB and with the right WR and a proper OL, he would be tearing it up and proving he's one of the best in the nation, if not the best. With this team, he's developing bad habits that a true freshman make and ones he hardly made last year.

More overthrows and underthrows the past two games than I saw all last season. It's not just on long passes, but short ones he would easily pitched off last season. That's also blame on also does go our super trash WR core who continues to drop wide open catches including ones for TDs and our thin O-line which had Rosen hurrying once again against a defense that was 109th in the country last year.

Rosen isn't mentally there as of today. He may turn it around, but with @BYU and Stanford closing up September, I don't see the situation getting better before it gets worse.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
@1BadBamaFan @portcityplaya @Crizzy

Looks like we got a certain section of Bama fans that are pissed that Jalen is starting and feel like Blake ain't getting a fair opportunity :mjpls:

They still acting like the competition ain't over :mjlol:

They'll be the first ones praising him if we get another ship. Talkin bout they knew all along he was the right qb...foh