The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I think Alabama took a step back like I predicted after such a huge win last week, simply because of coming down. OM also looked sort of weak so I expect them to come sharp. I expect to see Jalen running early and often as part of the game plan. Neither of UA's backs are Dalvin level and they did a pretty good job of slowing him down. That read option/scrambling is the difference. I got OM winning either Georgia or Alabama, so let me take them to beat a still not completely connected Alabama offense. Not having a set go to RB yet is my main reasoning
full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If Ole Miss is going to give our WRs the same cushion they did FSU's then Hurts will have a field day. He looked great today throwing the ball besides a few bad throws on long balls which is easily fixable. If not for drops and that holding call he wouldve had 400 yards and 5 passing tds. I am worried about our oline against ole miss dline tho, but I dont think they have the depth there we just cant beat ourselves early like last season.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Man I knew when you quoted me it wouldn't be nothing insightful

Is it impossible to critique the oh so godly Alabama? I mean they are starting a true fukking freshman
I mean your critique wasnt very insightful. Our RBs arent the problem its our Oline.. And I dont think we will have that many designed runs for Hurts, especially if they are going to play 8 in the box like they probably will

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I mean your critique wasnt very insightful. Our RBs arent the problem its our Oline.. And I dont think we will have that many designed runs for Hurts, especially if they are going to play 8 in the box like they probably will
If the problem is the OL, then I doubt y'all gonna have a better time out there than FSU first half offensively