The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Miami fan in sell tickets mode they know they ain't beating FSU they just trying to hype themselves up they miss being in the top 15-20 and on the marquee only time Miami gets a primetime spot these days is when the Noles are on the schedule. I just hope these nikkas don't choke before October 8th we need another top 15 squad to beat early on and build up that resume

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:jbhmm:

So what brehs would want Malik for next year?

Auburn @Rigby. :patrice:

USC @Silkk he is different than the normal QB that goes there though :mjpls:

@Woodwerkz Seems like he'd be a great fit at Clemson :patrice:

His best bet is Auburn...he won't crack the rotation bc he's coming from a different style offense. At least Gus has 5 plays run from different pirouette motions for him to master quickly.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know what i wish they would do.

Every team plays 8 conference games and the other 4 games you play 1 team out of the other P5 conference based on where you finished at last season. So every conference has the same amt of teams, 12,14 or 16.

Like how ncaa has the b10 vs acc challenge every year.

You can do the same thing in CFB.

For example, Alabama would play their 8 conference games after their 1st 4 weeks of playing the following teams

Michigan State
Clemson
OU
Stanford

these games just rotate home and away depending on the conference you play every year, so 1 road game vs b10 then next year you play the b10 team at home.

This eliminates FCS and other weak schools that are schedule fillers and makes competition more exciting

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
jesus this weekends games are ass cheeks

Twice actually. :mjpls:

only the Holy war, and VA tech v Tenn is Somewhat interesting

The late games are better can Leach bounce back vs Boise Boise. Cal vs San Diego St gonna be good too same with Texas Tech vs Arizona St.
we should make this interesting....

Is there a way to make a colicash bet on "biggest margin of victory" this week?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
App State is FBS...

But yeah I'm not excited for this game at all, more of a publicity stunt than anything.

Yeah think I might go somewhere and watch CM Punk get KO'd then comeback and watch the 2nd half of the late games. I have no interest in watching Va Tech and Tennessee that's like watching Sheamus vs Ziggler I don't wanna see it and it means nothing Tennessee's MAIN EVENT is vs Florida.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@3Rivers
BTZmzW6CAAEw4PX.jpg-large.jpeg
:dead: