The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
He just doesn't fit what Auburn does on O. If he had even Sean whites level of athleticism I think he would flourish because he does have a nice arm. Crazy that a converted Cornerback has been auburn's best QB since Cam.
He has the worst pocket presence of any QB I've ever seen.

I wish he'd transfer somewhere with a good qb coach to see if that can be fixed. He has all the tools in the world, but dude panics the moment the rush is coming down on him.

We obviously couldn't rid him of this trait, but maybe someone else can. :manny:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
giphy.gif
aye breh i love auburn but i hate him :skip: i havent despised a auburn qb that much since Kodi Burns

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else think Kentucky can upset Florida this week?

I don't know why but I just got a feeling they'll do it. Snap that crazy 29 game losing streak. If they would've beaten Southern Miss I woulda bet on it. But I'm just not sure where they are mentally.

This Florida team does not look strong. Outside of a few of their first team defenders, there is almost no NFL talent on this roster. I could see them overlooking Kentucky and getting beat Saturday.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Nah they'll just feed it to Fournette and they'll outman JSU.

Jeremy had an awful game against JSU and we constantly had negative plays. If we had just handed the ball off a million times we would have won pretty easily.

Plus LSU's defense is way better than ours was last season.
I thought about this too.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@malbaker86 OT but your school is holding it down for my GOAT :salute:

Twenty years after gunfire ended his life, Tupac Shakur will be remembered as more than just a hip-hop artist.
In collaboration with Reitz Union Board Entertainment, the UF African American Studies program will host a two-day conference celebrating the entertainer starting today at 7 p.m. in the Reitz Union Rion Ballroom.