Yea u gotta take visits:russ:
Think i'll head down to the magic kingdom and do some scouting :ehh:

orlando.jpg

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Game made me think of how UF is still struggling on offense after all these years.

Brantley
Reed
Burton
Driskel
Brissett (only due to a Driskel injury)
Murphy (see above)
Harris
Grier
De Rio

Those are who have taken snaps at QB for us since Tebow left. Add in 5 different OC's and 2 different HC's since 2010,and this is what you got.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You know you whooped when you start reassessing your loyalty :wow:
Silkk literally did not "fight on" :scust:

Breh Michigan was out here going 5-7 and losing to a Mac school, I never shed my maize and blue A2 shirt....he's just a p*ssy.

Hard times separate the real and the fake fans. I was at the big house when Oregon sonned out Michigan. It will only make the title run sweeter.

When Georgia is 11-0 and you're thinking about the talent richt wasted, you'll be glad you rode it out. If USC wins out and goes to the rose bowl though, @Silkk your card has been revoked.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

Breh Michigan was out here going 5-7 and losing to a Mac school, I never shed my maize and blue A2 shirt....he's just a p*ssy.

Hard times separate the real and the fake fans. I was at the big house when Oregon sonned out Michigan. It will only make the title run sweeter.

When Georgia is 11-0 and you're thinking about the talent richt wasted, you'll be glad you rode it out. If USC wins out and goes to the rose bowl though, @Silkk your card has been revoked.
Im a Falcon fan too so takin Ls nothing new to me :francis:

The whole coliseium hate us too

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Try being shytted on at school by Auburn fans in the early-mid 2000s :mjcry:

They lost in the end though :umad:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
man i feel a little off put by the way UT players lift Charlie up. I know and understand why they do it cause folks been trying to give his job away since he got it and they obviously love the man. But if just feels too much like "look at our under qualified who doesn't know how to coach leading us ragtag players to beating someone better than us." just feel weird to me. like he/they weren't supposed to win.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
man i feel a little off put by the way UT players lift Charlie up. I know and understand why they do it cause folks been trying to give his job away since he got it and they obviously love the man. But if just feels too much like "look at our under qualified who doesn't know how to coach leading us ragtag players to beating someone better than us." just feel weird to me. like he/they weren't supposed to win.
I won't say that (i dont think its that deep to them) but I will say that they seem too accomplished like this was their Superbowl...

Its week one brehs. I get it was double ot, but you better be ready for conference play. They are clearly playing for HIM though and that cult of personality matters in this game.