Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
bama = ike, the rest of cfb = tina......i'm tired of this shyt man. :mjcry:

we've been mentally and physically beaten by this team for YEARS. :wow:

i want a divorce, send these nikkas to the NFL! :damn:

It's just that mutherfukker man.

It's not like their players have been head and shoulders above everyone in the Nfl. Bama corners for example have been pretty ass.

Which tells me this run is mostly about Saban.

they need to do a hard knocks on these nikkas mane. i need to know what satan is injecting into these mfers in the offseason. with all the ncaa restrictions they got on practice and wkouts n shyt, it don't make no sense how he got his boys looking so brolic vs USC...

:francis: Man we was just talking back in January in that National Title game thread what would happen if Jalen Hurts is becomes their QB1.

Bobby Burton was right. I'd trade Shane Buchele for Jalen Hurts right now.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:heh: @Silkk Didn't we say earlier this year that LSU would better off if they had hired Sark as their OC instead of renewing Cam Cameron's contract.

I'm not posting in this thread till Brandon Harris is bench
:mjlol: I told you shyt wasn't gonna chage.

:yeshrug: I still don't think Brandon Harris is LSU's biggest issue. They really needed to hire a spread OC back in January/Feburay instead of bringing Cam Cameron back.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:heh: @Silkk Didn't we say earlier this year that LSU would better off if they had hired Sark as their OC instead of renewing Cam Cameron's contract.

:mjlol: I told you shyt wasn't gonna chage.

:yeshrug: I still don't think Brandon Harris is LSU's biggest issue. They really needed to hire a spread OC back in January/Feburay instead of bringing Cam Cameron back.
Les gonna get his stubborn dumbass fired by November.

Especially if they get rolled like we did :mjcry: