The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
bama = ike, the rest of cfb = tina......i'm tired of this shyt man. :mjcry:

we've been mentally and physically beaten by this team for YEARS. :wow:

i want a divorce, send these nikkas to the NFL! :damn:
It's just that mutherfukker man.

It's not like their players have been head and shoulders above everyone in the Nfl. Bama corners for example have been pretty ass.

Which tells me this run is mostly about Saban.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
There has been some terrible QB play throughout the day. I've seen waaaaayyyy too many bad throws/decisions.

Not a good year at all for qbs man for top level schools i can't remember last time it's been so bad. I thought the LSU/Wisconsin qbs were bad like bad bad got me nervous about Francois Monday night

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has been some terrible QB play throughout the day. I've seen waaaaayyyy too many bad throws/decisions.

I think it's a problem in the nfl too. There just aren't many good qbs anymore for whatever reason

Ironically it's easier now then ever to play the position because college and the pros have completely neutered defenses

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It's just that mutherfukker man.

It's not like their players have been head and shoulders above everyone in the Nfl. Bama corners for example have been pretty ass.

Which tells me this run is mostly about Saban.
they need to do a hard knocks on these nikkas mane. i need to know what satan is injecting into these mfers in the offseason. with all the ncaa restrictions they got on practice and wkouts n shyt, it don't make no sense how he got his boys looking so brolic vs USC...