The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@The Taxman...personal issues aside, he's a poster with WOAT fanboy tendencies (Luck, Byron Leftwich) and overt homosexual tendencies. Been in contention for all time WOAT for YEARS. EASILY the #1 contender

@O RLY (31 hour Molly trip brehs...31 hour Molly trip :wow:)

@Eye Cue 182 a prolific troll of Manziel & Andrew Wiggins...most definitely a threat to take the WOAT title

@Rigby is WOAT Rookie of the Year HANDS DOWN and deserves a banner for his relentless bullshyt

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
@The Taxman...personal issues aside, he's a poster with WOAT fanboy tendencies (Luck, Byron Leftwich) and overt homosexual tendencies. Been in contention for all time WOAT for YEARS. EASILY the #1 contender

@O RLY (31 hour Molly trip brehs...31 hour Molly trip :wow:)

@Eye Cue 182 a prolific troll of Manziel & Andrew Wiggins...most definitely a threat to take the WOAT title

@Rigby is WOAT Rookie of the Year HANDS DOWN and deserves a banner for his relentless bullshyt

@charmander @houston911

I tried tellin yall about this fukk bwoi:snoop:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get the hate for @The Taxman , maybe its because I dont do college football, but dude can drop some comedy :yeshrug:

I see why @Swagnificent is listed, but in reality, he at least watches the games and has some decent opinions ... but when hes wrong, good lord is he wrong

@LastEmperor2k2 is a solid, all around great choice. Just badness on many levels

@Gregg Popabytch really should be getting more looks here, the thing is, he posts so many flops that it goes unnoticed

seriously check this dudes created threads below, i dont think anyone else can boast such a shytty catalog. Ill keep the personal shyt out of this, but I could go on about dude

http://www.thecoli.com/search/1578119/ :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If I dont win first place I swear:beli:

How does it feel to compete and go out of your way to make bad posts, only to see natural talent like @Swagnificent & @ROFL_GUY do it so effortlessly without trolling, their opinions on so many matters just being so shytty that you're left like :wow:Meanwhile you gotta come up with all different ways to try and troll, while these guys exude shyt.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G, you should point out that @ROFL_GUY is white, yet makes fun of Canada for being "CACanda" dude basically hates being white and says he's some shyt like Polish and not white :dead:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This nikka @Gregg Popabytch just copied an NBA press release and tried to pass it off as his own :wow:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blake-griffin-named-western-conference-player-of-the-week.272157/
I dont get the hate for @The Taxman , maybe its because I dont do college football, but dude can drop some comedy :yeshrug:

I see why @Swagnificent is listed, but in reality, he at least watches the games and has some decent opinions ... but when hes wrong, good lord is he wrong

@LastEmperor2k2 is a solid, all around great choice. Just badness on many levels

@Gregg Popabytch really should be getting more looks here, the thing is, he posts so many flops that it goes unnoticed

seriously check this dudes created threads below, i dont think anyone else can boast such a shytty catalog. Ill keep the personal shyt out of this, but I could go on about dude

Whats sad is @Gregg Popabytch is such a goat username too:mjcry:

He needs to come up off that username if he wins

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
How does it feel to compete and go out of your way to make bad posts, only to see natural talent like @Swagnificent & @ROFL_GUY do it so effortlessly without trolling, their opinions on so many matters just being so shytty that you're left like :wow:Meanwhile you gotta come up with all different ways to try and troll, while these guys exude shyt.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G, you should point out that @ROFL_GUY is white, yet makes fun of Canada for being "CACanda" dude basically hates being white and says he's some shyt like Polish and not white :dead:

cacs mad :umad:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

It feels great :bayer:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Yeah, @The Taxman is funny as hell to me, especially when Dribble Dribble costs the Clippers a game :russ: