The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Such an internet badass.

You the best man

What was bad ass about what I said? If I had said I'd punch u in the mouth then Yea but all I said was I wish the worst in life for being a shyt human being.

:umad:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Tally me up for @Ed MOTHEREFFING G as well

But we know he's too much of a bytch to put himself on the poll and let the people speak.

In the short life of the coli I have yet to see a poster praise, laugh or cast a :bow: smiley towards the fukkboy Fuhrer.

In fact @Ed MOTHEREFFING G 's biggest fan is himself, evidenced by his routine, self-delusive posts, his customary rating of his own threads, and cheaply flinging himself into The Coli limelights with his ill-fated and pathetic attempt at suggesting himself to be the moderator of the newly created Film Room.

Suffice to say, had Fortuna spun an unfavorable wheel for the coli and his promotion to moderator, The Film Room would not be a bastion of level-headed discussion and a diamond in the rough, but would have been overrun with tacky jokes, inane threads and peopled by invalids, morons, hacks, third-rate fukkwits, habitual dikkheads, and lepers, all people who generally enjoy or support @Ed MOTHEREFFING G and his antics.

And I say all that for @Ed MOTHEREFFING G to save face, be a man and put himself on the poll. Then we will get to the bottom of this.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@The Taxman is obviously the odds on favorite and most of the top ten has very little to disagree with.

If you can make the poll with 15 choices, @Gregg Popabytch has to be on it. All he does is spam the board with shyt from his site and then argue with everybody in the thread. On top of that, he begs for hand outs and brags about living with his girlfriend and her paying all the bills while he is flat broke. :beli:

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
@The Taxman is obviously the odds on favorite and most of the top ten has very little to disagree with.

If you can make the poll with 15 choices, @Gregg Popabytch has to be on it. All he does is spam the board with shyt from his site and then argue with everybody in the thread. On top of that, he begs for hand outs and brags about living with his girlfriend and her paying all the bills while he is flat broke. :beli:

Ha! Funny shyt man, I hope I win.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It MUST be one of these 4. @ROFL_GUY (he's the sausage man except he likes the Lakers and 50), @O RLY (did multiple @LogicFirst type disappearing acts in the nba playoffs, and who can forget his 31 hour Molly trip thread?), @LastEmperor2k2 (a home wrecker and an awful poster. If he's from New York then please know we arent all that bad), and of course @Swagnificent (he truly is the 1996-1997 bulls of this. "Lebron is a few years away from being a poor mans Boris diaw"). Any would deserve it.