The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
put mcgloin back in. pryor havent practice all week and u throw him out there

team gets down to the 10 and pryor take a sack, then a penalty..

That's why I'm not fukkin with Allen anymore dude is an idiot. Either that or he's throwing Pryor out there on the fly just to make him look bad.

Either way, Pryor would be doing himself a gigantic favor to work on his passing game and footwork, he'd be one of the best players in the league if his passing was up to par.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
That's why I'm not fukkin with Allen anymore dude is an idiot. Either that or he's throwing Pryor out there on the fly just to make him look bad.

Either way, Pryor would be doing himself a gigantic favor to work on his passing game and footwork, he'd be one of the best players in the league if his passing was up to par.

Plus im sure pryor worked harder during the time he was benched

I'm sure he will improve in the offseason and win the starting QB job again if needed.
We just need a better core, shyt draft Mike evans!!!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm sure he will improve in the offseason and win the starting QB job again if needed.
We just need a better core, shyt draft Mike evans!!!

We need talent on both sides of the ball. I swear if this defense had some real standouts it'd be one of the best in the league and I bet that prevent would actually be effective if we could get to the QB using our front 4. Pryor just needs a healthy line, one playmaker at receiver, and an imposing running game. If he improved his game alongside that we'd be a great team.