The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
missed some of the game, but that bye-week helped us tremendously. This might be the best our offense has looked thus far and I'm mad that I missed Pryor's legendary run lol. He is our franchise QB and I don't wanna hear shyt about a Bridgewater sweepstakes.

Even McFadden looks fresh as ever, but I'm not gonna get overly excited because we have an tendency of playing poorly in the 2nd half of games. We keep our foot pressed on the Steelers throats and finish them

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
missed some of the game, but that bye-week helped us tremendously. This might be the best our offense has looked thus far and I'm mad that I missed Pryor's legendary run lol. He is our franchise QB and I don't wanna hear shyt about a Bridgewater sweepstakes.

Even McFadden looks fresh as ever, but I'm not gonna get overly excited because we have an tendency of playing poorly in the 2nd half of games. We keep our foot pressed on the Steelers throats and finish them

Who? Either we gonna draft a killer for this defense or use that pick to get AD and move McFadden to receiver on some Harvin shyt. :whew: