The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
If anything, I hope DA is building a bigger chip on TP shoulder so he can go even harder. If this nikka took on a Kobe-like obsession with QB'ing it'll be :blessed: times in Raider Nation. Learn from the shooting gawd, learn his ways young Raiduh. :wow:

I don't even like Kobe, but i agree with this 100%

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If Kobe goes to a raiders game :wow:
Kobe/Vick/TP picture would be
9aocv7.jpg

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything, I hope DA is building a bigger chip on TP shoulder so he can go even harder. If this nikka took on a Kobe-like obsession with QB'ing it'll be :blessed: times in Raider Nation. Learn from the shooting gawd, learn his ways young Raiduh. :wow:
I don't even like Kobe Bryant but his work ethic and drive is top notch. If Pryor matches that, it's over for the NFL. From what I've read he's going back to his offseason qb coach during the bye to keep working on his mechanics. Reading shyt like that just makes me wanna cry with joy :to:We went from one of the laziest, doesn't give a shyt mother fukkers on the planet in :jawalrus: to T-Gawd :blessed: Just makes it so much better:banderas:

aliG

Pro
Daps
Pryor is still a free agent in my league. I have Eli Manning. Would you drop Eli for Pryor?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I think we have a good chance to upset KC this sunday than people think. We owned them the last couple years in Arrowhead and the games have been really close. Plus, they're schedule hasn't been all that impressive outside of Tennessee who didn't even have Locker for the game.

KC will be the toughest defense TP has faced all year. I expect them to try and keep Pryor from escaping outside the pocket. If he can go in there and give us a win, It would be his coming out party. We'll finally start getting some respect. i'm just glad the days of us being a joke and a laughing stock are fading brehs :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Pryor is still a free agent in my league. I have Eli Manning. Would you drop Eli for Pryor?

Is Eli your only QB? Do you have Vivctor Cruz for double points?
Do you have any raiders receivers or McFadden for double points?
Who else is a free agent QB?

I have Tp with Moore and Mcfadden
Stafford with Bush nd Megatron
Nd Romo.

Only started TP once nd that was last week , starting Romo this week.
I really only need two , but i have to trade them not drop.