The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:smh: What a little bytch, thank fukking god we don't have to see this faggit ever again in Silver & Black. :ahh:

:russ:

lmfao, to think I was defending that bum cuz I was in full tank mode. Good riddance....:laff:

:obama: Besides that week 2 game against the Jag's, he has been pretty good and actually consistent for once. :shaq2: Knowing him though, he probably won't catch another TD the rest of the year.

Breh, if Jacoby could cook right next to him we'd be a problem. At least he's healthy so far...:whew:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Andre Holmes is back after the suspension, reports out of training camp were that he was one of the best WRs at camp, so hopefully he provides a spark and also I think watson gets back this week to, so the line should be a lil better

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Andre Holmes is back after the suspension, reports out of training camp were that he was one of the best WRs at camp, so hopefully he provides a spark and also I think watson gets back this week to, so the line should be a lil better

giphy.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You know what I like most about Pryor is he's leadership and demeanor. He really steadies the team and it really feels like he elevates the teams play. He has some work to do but I think he can be special
Yup. I think people want to play with him. And we're about to be $69 million under the cap next year. :blessed:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lookin like the Flynn cut was to bring Holmes back in. We might be cutting Juron "I got" Criner in order to make space for one of those vet QBs we tryna sign. I vote for Pat White, at least we can run similar plays.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Say brehs I had a thought, why not move McFadden to receiver and get a new back that'll be more durable? Think about it, everytime McFadden run he's on some sledgehammer shyt running straight into contact no juke moves or nothing, even AD can be somewhat elusive. I think if McFadden was a receiver however he'd excel, spare his body some punishment which may keep him on the field, plus with his physical, trucking, stiff arming style he could dominate DBs in the secondary and get all kinds of YAC.

McFadden would see no drop off in notoriety, if anything he could be our own Boldin gettin tough yards after the catch plus he could still be an asset both passing and running if need be. I say all this cuz honestly we need a reliable running game in order to spare Pryor of any needless damage. A bunch of speedy small receivers, a bigger more physical, yet still very fast receiver, Redz wanted he could still draft or sign a #1 receiver if he felt it were necessary. That sounds like an excellent core of receivers right there. :lupe:

You add some sledgehammers in the backfield to punish the defense, another TE, and some line depth and we've got ourselves an offense. :whoo:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
focus now

1.. a quality backup veteran.. not to old tho.. i have to look at QB

2.. the defenses scene.. my god . how the hell u playing college prevent defenses... and why woodson isnt blitizing anymore

3. can we ge pryor a tight end and a vetern receiver.. teams sitting back playing man to man on these dudes

4..its time to have a talk with with hayden cause he aint cutting it at corner.. bring him in on nickel schemes

but wtf at this

Pat White, a second-round pick of theMiami Dolphins in 2009, is set to visit the Raiders on Tuesday, along with David Carr, the top pick of the 2002 draft, sources said.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Damn McFadden and Jennings out with hamstrings. That shyt could linger all season. More Reece at halfback is fine with me. They probably use Stewart more as well Sunday.​

:snoop: is the consensus that we re not re signing mcfadden? guys missed like 20 games the last 3 yrs

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
fukk Mcfadden

Maurice Jones Drew is a free agent next year... bring him back home

Re-Sign Lamar Houston is a must

either signed a big name wide receiver or Defensive tackle or both with 1 receiving lower Dollars

http://nfltraderumors.co/2014-nfl-free-agents/

The draft should be focus on wide receivers and defense period...

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
I believe McFadden + Wiz + Veldheer All come back after the Bye
fukk Mcfadden

Maurice Jones Drew is a free agent next year... bring him back home

Re-Sign Lamar Houston is a must

either signed a big name wide receiver or Defensive tackle or both with 1 receiving lower Dollars

http://nfltraderumors.co/2014-nfl-free-agents/

The draft should be focus on wide receivers and defense period...

McFadden isnt going to be able to resign for a huge contract regardless. He might as well take the pay cut , nd be excited for whats to come.

MJD been hurt the past three years, got hurt twice in Oakland.
sometimes nikkas need to stay away from home to succeed.

I liking the thought of Nicks or Jacoby Jones tho. As well as Jared Allen & Justin Tuck