The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Let's think positive here.

Flynn got his back against the wall once again , and its prolly his last chance to show what hes worth. Let the cac play his heart out and get a win for our Fans at the game.

If Flynn wins there is no way in hell he would become the starter. Pryor stats where too good against Denver.
Lets eat against these Redskins

You know the motto !

Just Win Baby!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We need this win badly though. It'll keep us in the mix of things. A loss at Denver happens to alot of teams who visit there.

I want Pryor in the game but f*ck it, Flynn it is.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Darren Connolly IV ‏@DConnollyNFL1m
Pryor behind the scenes is "very unhappy" with HC Dennis Allen and worried that he will be benched in favor of Flynn going forward #Raiders

Dont feed into this bullshyt . who is this guy Darren? he has 600 followers and claims to be an nfl insider based out of atl.
He just tweeting this drama to receive more attention.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Now some are saying Pryor symptoms of concussion came back last night. Bullshyt! How could he pass all of the tests then to be cleared?

Pryor will be showing 'concussion symptoms' for the rest of the year. Allen and McKenzie want their boy Flynn to play.

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is like the reverse of the 49ers situation last year. DA and McKenzie like :blessed:that they can now have a reason to start their noodle arm qb. It's like the fukking twilight zone man :snoop:
:damn: :sadbron: :pacspit: at RM & DA! What does T-Gawd have to do? We have a ready made QB that has potential to be a franchise QB with how much he has improved and has continued to improve by each game. What is it, does McKenzie & DA not like black QB's??? :to: Why they always trying to hold T-Gawd back for. :sadcam: :shaq2: Now I have to go find a QB in free agency on my fantasy squad since T-Gawd is out and Aaron Rodgers has a bye. :beli: If T-Gawd ain't the QB by next week's game, its gonna get heated and serious out there in Oakland. :demonic:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@SI_JimTrotter 10m
spoke to pryor this a.m. said there was concern about him taking another hit. also ?s if he'd be able to make decisions as quickly as usual.

:heh:They can't be serious..

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man, I was lookin forward to TP2 styling on RG3 today. oh well

I'm not happy about Flynn starting, and I get that McKenzie is looking after Pryor in the long run by not playing him so soon.

But if he's able to play, then let that man play....