The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Here's My breakdown of the team.. I will have to go look at the tape of the game but what i seen

1. The running Game was non-existent... U run the ball majority of the time without having reece has a lead blocker

2. The secondary can't tackle

3. Tarver playing 2 deep safeties while peyton throwing only 5 and 6 yard pass patterns and receivers running for another 8 yards

4. Hayden, Porter is fukking trash

5. Burnett shouldn't be in the league

6. The offensive line same size a d.moore

7. I didn't see no attempts at blitzing manning at all except for that fumble he had which was like 3 quarters late

8. They start the game off by being conservative for the first 3 or 4 positions and then decided to let pryor loose

and Pryor, Reece and Moore and King(punter) was the only players i see actually on the field

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This was my first time this season getting a chance to watch a whole game but DAMN who was that wearing #25? :sadcam::damn:

Damn that's the worst I've ever seen my boy DJ look. Has he been struggling in the previous games? He doesn't look mentally over the injury yet. I'm not used to seeing him so tentative. And that interference :huhldup:

He'll be straight with some more time.

Side note, I'm not sure there's quarterback in the league that I'm rooting harder for than TP2. I really want dude to win..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This was my first time this season getting a chance to watch a whole game but DAMN who was that wearing #25? :sadcam::damn:

Damn that's the worst I've ever seen my boy DJ look. Has he been struggling in the previous games? He doesn't look mentally over the injury yet. I'm not used to seeing him so tentative. And that interference :huhldup:

He'll be straight with some more time.

Side note, I'm not sure there's quarterback in the league that I'm rooting harder for than TP2. I really want dude to win..

Hayden been playing like that all season, he's been a letdown so far. Got we wishing we had traded down at least to get another pick if Redz was so in love with this kid. But yeah breh, we're all rooting for Pryor right now this is the most hope I've had in years.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just think if we had just thrown palmer to the bushes after week 8 last year. :banderas:

Frustrating:snoop:...I think most of us asked for it last year,the crowds asked for it....would've known what we had in the offseason,could've used draft picks wisley and not went out and got a backup QB...but anyway it is what it is.

You gotta be excited about the future,a young quarterback who's still learning but is a game changer....the defense is questionable and hopefully will make a turnaround.....I've heard how good the broncos offense is but I didn't expect the defense to look that bad:sadcam:...wish we were concrete on one side of the ball...as of right now I just feel like we have a chance every game but so does every other team...but that's a good feeling to have still:ohlawd:...no longer hopeless:blessed:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

Pryor saying he healthy but DA already planning to start Flynn:beli:

I'm telling y'all Allen was waiting for something like this to happen so he could have a excuse to start his boy Flynn:pacspit:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:what: Hell nah, noodle arm and lazy fukk Flynn better not be playing. :camby: Yes lets bench our only consistent player on offense to play Matt fukking Flynn. :upsetfavre: :damn: I really wanna see that RG3 vs. T-Gawd match-up, especially T-Gawd against that Redskins secondary. :takedat: :beli: Allen can't be this dumb.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice:So former Eagles scout John Middlekauff said that he would take Pryor over Cam Newton for the next 10 years.
@JohnMiddlekauff
@FFAnalytics @SigmundBloom Just think he has natural poise/pocket awareness/more accurate every game, especially on the run, High character

@JohnMiddlekauff
Big factor for me, character/talent are directly correlated for QBs “@superDUPERman22: @JohnMiddlekauff I love his attitude over Cam's”

@JohnMiddlekauff
If I had to pick one for the next ten years - I'd take TP over Cam. I know it's a small sample size but Ill take pryor

@JohnMiddlekauff
I'll say this & I know it's one game, but Pryor showed more poise/pocket awareness/accuracy than guys like Newton & Vick

@JohnMiddlekauff
took me a little out of context, talked about the 4th start of his career at the same point

‏@JohnMiddlekauff
I mean Pryor looks so comfortable and calm w/in the pocket,,,most impressive part about the #Raiders so far IMO
Even though T-Gawd is my man, Cam is way better than him now. But, :wow: if he continues to progress as a pocket passer though :lupe: I still think that the offense should have remained an WC offense for Pryor, I think he could thrive in it mixed with the option to run, similar to Gannon. Gannon was mad accurate, but he really didn't become that until he came to the Raiders and Gruden and the crew masked his weakness, and exploited his strengths, plus he had really good skill players and he could run the ball whenever effectively. He didn't have that big of an arm, but he was a leader and was very accurate. Even though I shouldn't be comparing Pryor to Gannon yet, but I really think he has the talent and work ethic to do so. I think Pryor can become that type of player, he badly needs some nice and good receivers though, hopefully next year's draft and free agency we can make it happen. :obama:

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
:patrice:So former Eagles scout John Middlekauff said that he would take Pryor over Cam Newton for the next 10 years.

Even though T-Gawd is my man, Cam is way better than him now. But, :wow: if he continues to progress as a pocket passer though :lupe: I still think that the offense should have remained an WC offense for Pryor, I think he could thrive in it mixed with the option to run, similar to Gannon. Gannon was mad accurate, but he really didn't become that until he came to the Raiders and Gruden and the crew masked his weakness, and exploited his strengths, plus he had really good skill players and he could run the ball whenever effectively. He didn't have that big of an arm, but he was a leader and was very accurate. Even though I shouldn't be comparing Pryor to Gannon yet, but I really think he has the talent and work ethic to do so. I think Pryor can become that type of player, he badly needs some nice and good receivers though, hopefully next year's draft and free agency we can make it happen. :obama:

i miss the Gannon days:to:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never thought you'd see the day people would be sayin TP has higher/better character than Cam:heh:...Cam was a beast his first year although had better weapons...comparisons not even neccesary as its too early to tell...both are game changers id take either one really....thankfully raiders took Pryor deciding "character" assisinations over some petty shyt should take a backseat to talent if he ain't obviously jail bound.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i miss the Gannon days:to:
:wow: Deep down I knew things weren't going to be the same again when he injured his neck with neckbrace looking down from the skybox. :sadbron:
628x471.jpg