The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@RaiderNewsFlash: SOURCE: Reggie McKenzie will try to land Chan Gaily as the next Raiders OC There are 3 other coaches he likes, do not know the names

:scusthov:

@RaiderNewsFlash
THIS JUST IN: Norv Turner maybe a Raiders coach again. Turner is on McKenzie and D.A wish list for OC

:krs:

@RaiderNewsFlash
Carson Palmer no longer safe as a Oakland Raider. McKenzie will listen to offers if any become available if not Palmer will be here

Reggie prolly liked what he saw in Pryor.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@RapSheet

Some movement for the #Raiders besides OC Greg Knapp being let go. Two more offensive coaches. Also LB coach Johnny Holland out.

:hula:Thank you Based Reggie:to:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Finally I can pay attention to my team again. I refused to give a fukk while Knapp was the OC. I knew he would ruin the offense from day 1. I don't know why he got the job in the 1st place. That was poor judgement by whoever hired him.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mckenzie feeling the heat

hugh is like nice job turning a 8-8 team into a 4-12

:russ:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I dont understand how greg knapp still has an oc job...he was a fraud with the niners and hes been frauding it up on each team hes been on

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
DA will get one more season, and with a new OC and a new coaching staff and with some new draft picks, hopefully we can be better than we were this season and just develop everyone correctly and get rid of the cancer on the team. Hopefully they can go to T-Pry and at least have him compete for the starting job against Palmer if he is still here. :beli: But, I have a feeling that they will just go to Palmer, as DA will care more about his job and thinking that Palmer will give him the "best chance to win" instead of trying to develop T-Pry more. The game has changed, and the QB's now are mobile as fukk, and T-Pry has the potential if developed correctly imo. :ehh: I am actually liking the new regime and there plans on paper and what they have been saying, hopefully they don't fukk it up.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DA will get one more season, and with a new OC and a new coaching staff and with some new draft picks, hopefully we can be better than we were this season and just develop everyone correctly and get rid of the cancer on the team. Hopefully they can go to T-Pry and at least have him compete for the starting job against Palmer if he is still here. :beli: But, I have a feeling that they will just go to Palmer, as DA will care more about his job and thinking that Palmer will give him the "best chance to win" instead of trying to develop T-Pry more. The game has changed, and the QB's now are mobile as fukk, and T-Pry has the potential if developed correctly imo. :ehh: I am actually liking the new regime and there plans on paper and what they have been saying, hopefully they don't fukk it up.

You talking about McClain?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
mckenzie feeling the heat

hugh is like nice job turning a 8-8 team into a 4-12

:russ:

McKenzie hasn't had a chance to shop for groceries yet. Hue Jackson and the rest of the previous regime left him with no draft picks and Carson Palmer. Give him some time. The Knapp hire wasn't a good look though.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You talking about McClain?

Yep. And add Kelly too. I don't fukk with either of there demeanor's at all. Also, even though Seymour has said the right things for the most part during our tenure for the most part, but he has to take the blame as to why our squad was undisciplined, as he would be doing the stupidest and worst penalties ever that would kill our momentum, and he is supposed to be our leader on defense and was the highest paid DT too. The only positive from our defense for the most part this season was Lamar Houston, everyone else was :trash: for the most part.