The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still don't understand yall nikkas love for Burke. fukk that Michigan connection, I don't think his smurf ass is much better than Knight if he is at all. They need a shooter and defender at the wing much more than they need a fukking pg. Take off them winged helmets and pay attention to the real problems. Our wings are complete ass. Kyle Singler is one of our starters folks. Kyle fukking Singler! We could not have a backcourt of Burke and Knight either. nikkas would get abused nightly and keep our bigs in foul trouble. Glad Joe didn't go with that homer shyt. Plus I like the pg crop next year much better than this one.

Brandon Knight had 4.0 ast and 2.7 turnover ratio. Thats the second worst amongst EVERY GUARD IN THE ENTIRE NBA besaies Derozan. Knight is straight garbage. I remember when we passed on Ty Lawson to take fukking Austin Daye because we had Will Bynum. That worked out to do shyt, just like this. When youre a supposed PG that cant finish, mediocre shooter, soft, and among the worst at making plays for others. Theres a word for you: Flop. Joe doesnt want to admit he fukked up 2 years ago and hes compounding it. Theres another word for that: Matt Millen. KCP is fukking Nick Young with less athleticism.