The Office final season thread

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Yea the show is :flabbynsick: for the most part but I know a number of us will watch till the bitter end.

Tonight's opening wasn't that bad. Probably because Andy was kept to a minimum. That Creed closing was hilarious thoutgh. And I'm guessing Jim and Pam going to Philly. Not a bad episode tonight though.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
The turtle bit was :ehh: but otherwise it was a good start to the season. Having Greg Daniels back to oversee everything will be good.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The show is so much better when Andy is kept to a minimum and they need to toss Nellie in the bushes.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I prefer the andy from the earlier seasons rather than what they did to his character last season.

Read this today

'The Office': Stephen Colbert to guest in Halloween episode as.... -- EXCLUSIVE | Inside TV | EW.com
The host of The Colbert Report is reporting for comedic duty on The Office! Stephen Colbert will guest-star this season as Broccoli Rob, a former member of Here Comes Treble, Andy’s a cappella group, EW has learned. In the Halloween-themed episode, Andy (Ed Helms) discovers that the smarmy, competitive Broccoli Rob is singing a different tune about the history of the group and stirring up drama, which only intensifies the rivalry between these two frenemies.

Colbert — who worked with Helms and former Office star Steve Carell at The Daily Show — will pop up on the Oct. 25 episode.
:win:

Daps
Was gonna make the thread

Cool episode we heard the cameramen :leon:

Kelly/Ryan are gone and Jim/Pam are leaving by the end this is it brehs

I liked this episode it felt calmer and less frantic than later season episodes.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg Daniels is the showrunner for this season :leon:

:pacspit: Paul Lieberstein

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The mention of Michael by Andy has me wondering if they're cooking up something to bring back Steve Carell for one last episode. He has to be on the series finale, just wouldn't feel right without him.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
Yeah, Jim is definitely leaving Dunder Mifflin. Dwight will probably leave too.

Pretty cool episode and like others have said, has the pace of an older episode. I hope they do more with the new guys.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Watched the episode. It was great, like someone said it was less frantic. Nice start to he season. LOL @ young jim and dwight.

I'm happy for Jim. He stuck with the job for years and never really advanced in life, glad to see him taking up the opportunity of a life time.

Creed killed me at the end. nikka has no clue what the job is about, lmao.