The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

man I'm out here...I see you tagged me talking the usual fukkery :what:...So if we must...lets talk about it..because I don't consider that cheesing.. I consider that playing ball...if you let somebody beat you using one person or one thing..you deserve to lose...as long as its not long inbound passes and glitches such as the nick young dude...

Like I said did you also wait for UGO to say he's good to go from what he knows??:youngsabo:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
man I'm out here...I see you tagged me talking the usual fukkery :what:...So if we must...lets talk about it..because I don't consider that cheesing.. I consider that playing ball...if you let somebody beat you using one person or one thing..you deserve to lose...as long as its not long inbound passes and glitches such as the nick young dude...

Like I said did you also wait for UGO to say he's good to go from what he knows??:youngsabo:

jeff aka sparkelz is a nice guy, so i take what he says with a grain of salt... i dont care about the bul turbo'n.. thats not the issue, bul abuses the spin move and cherry pics.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
jeff aka sparkelz is a nice guy, so i take what he says with a grain of salt... i dont care about the bul turbo'n.. thats not the issue, bul abuses the spin move and cherry pics.

Well I'm not a nice guy :aicmon:

I tell it like it is :mjpls:

I played him twice last night and he didn't cheese me...did he try and get in the paint repeatedly yes...but who doesn't...thats the first option....He used the spin move...but like I said I used it too soo :yeshrug: and I think polo will tell you himself...I was swatting that spin move....that shyt will not beat me by itself..you will score sometimes..but you will miss....but go head kick everyone out...I just hope you have the ppl to replace them or this league will die because dudes will be playing the computer.. Your acting as if I tolerate known cheesing..when I said brokewave stay cheesing..what did I get OOO lets give him a second chance ...someone I know who cheeses for a fact...

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Timberwolves owner will be OT till next monday ..I'll reset any games anybody has with him that gets simmed .... @ComputersPutin whats good do you still want the team?
@Christian3o5 @Ragus@ @macadomusic .. any of ya'll still interested?? Ragus I know you said you'd be gone for the week.. just letting you know 1 team is currently available

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Wizards online... hurry up before I decide to do something else with my time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2