The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
lol be forreal..harrington has a horrible contract..and he a lower rating and next year will be worse while bass will get better. There is no positives to that except harrington can hit a three but bass mid range is gawdamn fiji water at 92...I don't know who on ya roster you willing to pony up but tell me who you open to getting rid of and then we can explore the options.

You acting like Bass ain't no damn role player. Dude is in his prime so it's not like breh is going to sky rocket and have a 5+ rating in the next season. Stop it. They in the same rating area, same position, same price range. One's just older. Anyway.

I've got
Kidd/Rivers/Price
Ray Allen/Stevenson
Marion/C.Martin
Green/Harrington
Dwight/Valanciunas

I'm 4-4 as of last night, but a game got simmed, so I'm either 5-4 or 4-5. Still got both my picks.

Wassup?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
You acting like Bass ain't no damn role player. Dude is in his prime so it's not like breh is going to sky rocket and have a 5+ rating in the next season. Stop it. They in the same rating area, same position, same price range. One's just older. Anyway.

I've got
Kidd/Rivers/Price
Ray Allen/Stevenson
Marion/C.Martin
Green/Harrington
Dwight/Valanciunas

I'm 4-4 as of last night, but a game got simmed, so I'm either 5-4 or 4-5. Still got both my picks.

Wassup?

Yeah dudes be goin off names... its about how u play with em.. this aint real life

Yeah dudes be goin off names... its about how u play with em.. this aint real life

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps

I've got
Kidd/Rivers/Price
Ray Allen/Stevenson
Marion/C.Martin
Green/Harrington
Dwight/Valanciunas

Wassup?

Its about how you use people but harrington is just a downgrade from bass in everyway minus 3pt..so I'll pass you have nobody that interest me on ya roster anyway.

Daps
I'm starting to realize Valanciunas is nicer than I thought. I'll be entertaining offers for Dwight.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
i was waiting for u to see that. that back and forth is hilarious. i love how @FreshABM is so lenient with the cheese.

:beli:
why were you waiting for him to see that?? Did you also wait for him to see UGO say that Polo is good from what he knows?? Basically the same thing I said?? :mindblown:

What is being lenient with the cheese?? Being ok with someone playing different??? Not trying to control how someone runs their team?? thats being lenient with the cheese?? If someone has a team of 3 point shooters I expect them to shoot 3's..but you can bet they will have some sort of weakness

For EXAMPLE @polo has john wall...what does John Wall do in real life ...use his speed to try to blow by people...like literally that's what he does.....but I'm supposed to tell Polo ..O no don't use turbo with John Wall and try to get in the paint...do something else :usure:

John Wall is the STAR of his team..I expect him to use him to his strengths....the same way I take advantage of his weakness such as playing off of him because I know he doesn't want to shoot that jumper and having a big waiting for him

I don't consider that cheesing as I said before..the inbounds long pass and glitches are what I consider cheesing...

I should say I love how @Majestyx wants to kick the whole league out so 7 of us can play with the computer... If ppl don't see the person they supposed to play on..why don't they tag them?? why don't they get their coli name and @ them?? Na motherfuccaz rather just come complain ...dudes real good at that

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:beli:
why were you waiting for him to see that?? Did you also wait for him to see UGO say that Polo is good from what he knows?? Basically the same thing I said?? :mindblown:

What is being lenient with the cheese?? Being ok with someone playing different??? Not trying to control how someone runs their team?? thats being lenient with the cheese?? If someone has a team of 3 point shooters I expect them to shoot 3's..but you can bet they will have some sort of weakness

For EXAMPLE @polo has john wall...what does John Wall do in real life ...use his speed to try to blow by people...like literally that's what he does.....but I'm supposed to tell Polo ..O no don't use turbo with John Wall and try to get in the paint...do something else :usure:

John Wall is the STAR of his team..I expect him to use him to his strengths....the same way I take advantage of his weakness such as playing off of him because I know he doesn't want to shoot that jumper and having a big waiting for him

I don't consider that cheesing as I said before..the inbounds long pass and glitches are what I consider cheesing...
:ahh:

Last edited by a moderator: