The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
We have like 6 free slots open. I pray I'm not sandwiched between the computer in the draft.

If Nick Young and Jamal Crawford go in the first round I quit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:whoa: so nikkas cant do fast break threes and take advantage of your opponents weakness? I just don't know how you can referee "cheesing" . If your team aint got a bynum or chandler to stop howard why should someone not take advantage of that?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I understand cherry picking and stuff like that but i just don't want dudes saying that someones cheesing cuz they getting there ass whooped

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: so nikkas cant do fast break threes and take advantage of your opponents weakness? I just don't know how you can referee "cheesing" . If your team aint got a bynum or chandler to stop howard why should someone not take advantage of that?

Yeah you can do that, and its a difference and takin advantage... basically if your doing something thats unstoppable because a game like that runnin spin dunk.. thats cheese can u can score practically everytime with that

Daps
Yeah you can do that, and its a difference and takin advantage... basically if your doing something thats unstoppable because a game like that runnin spin dunk.. thats cheese can u can score practically everytime with that

I played the Clippers online and dude did the spin dunk with Blake every time down the court. :snoop:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
ok got ya

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
"FAILED to communicate with server"

\Btw, can I pick the Mavs breh brehs ?