The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Laker fan talking about hometown Cavs....so your from cleveland but your a LA fan....:childplease: despicable :ufdup:

It goes down today 9:30pm est

@UgoRightIgoJeff keep that pm message box open bro

The work can finally be giving out :bow:

whats good??? @nasty @SpadeSoleFly @Sensitive Blake Griffin @DonkeyPuncher718 @Sacred Won

@Ragus @macadomusic do you still want in?

3 teams on the West are open and 3 teams on the East are open ..First come first serve!

I'm definitely interested, but out of town for work for the week. Can I auto draft if I don't attend the live draft? Won't be back til late Friday night....

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
One hour till draft brehs... my patriots got that W, and I got a feeling im finna get that number 1 pick :win:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Are there any rules I need to know about?

dont be a fakkit cheeser
those fakkit ass outlet passes.. NO
shoot some midrange jumpers
dont be a fakkit cheeser

if u love playing quick matches and scoring 100 points in 5 minute quarters jacking up 30 3's a game.. this lg is not for you

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
dont be a fakkit cheeser
those fakkit ass outlet passes.. NO
shoot some midrange jumpers
dont be a fakkit cheeser

if u love playing quick matches and scoring 100 points in 5 minute quarters jacking up 30 3's a game.. this lg is not for you
So we're trying to make this as realistic as possible? Nice. Also, define cheesing. Everyone has a different definition. And how are things going to be enforced? Are you encouraging snitching? :wtb:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If I do any cheesing just let me know cause some of the shyt I got flack for in a league last year I didn't really recognize as cheesing :lolbron:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
If I do any cheesing just let me know cause some of the shyt I got flack for in a league last year I didn't really recognize as cheesing :lolbron:

Yeah i feel you, cuz every now and then i catch myself gettin caught up in the game and fast breaking or something... i mean at the end of the day it is a videogame... i just feel long as u aint doing no b.s continuously throughout the game you good with me

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
So we're trying to make this as realistic as possible? Nice. Also, define cheesing. Everyone has a different definition. And how are things going to be enforced? Are you encouraging snitching? :wtb:

yes... SNITCH and Snitch a lot, we must police ourselves.
we gonna have sliders in place from jump.
cheesing to me is abusing the fukkshyt. we al know that u can prolly go for 50 wit d. howard not subbing him out and just dumping the ball in the paint and dunkin on nikkas... dat shyt is queer, we not tryin to play nba jams.

as far as enforcing, warnings will be given, then getting kicked.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah i feel you, cuz every now and then i catch myself gettin caught up in the game and fast breaking or something... i mean at the end of the day it is a videogame... i just feel long as u aint doing no b.s continuously throughout the game you good with me

tru, but man, nikkas play this game like every team is the 06-07 suns and they mike d'antoni