The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
do it 29 games and make the playoffs best of 5 and Finals should be just 1 game

Reason is because lotta seasons games get boring and neggas bail out quick once they losing since there's no hope for them

Anyway, I got the Mavs. I hope it's the same roster

you got jokes :pachaha: 1 game final. this nikka tryin hard to be dave chapelle

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
send me the info if you will... My association is still kinda fun but I don't think it will finish because of a glitch.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
makes it more interesting :yeshrug: make your suggestion then

:beli: makes it more fukking gay. that nikka isnt even reading, nikka sid 'i hope the mavs have the same roster', its a damn draft lg.

my suggestion is make the playoffsfirst 2rds best of 5, last 2 best of 7. 58 game season, death to any cheese, no fukkin tolerance. :birdman:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:beli: makes it more fukking gay. that nikka isnt even reading, nikka sid 'i hope the mavs have the same roster', its a damn draft lg.

my suggestion is make the playoffsfirst 2rds best of 5, last 2 best of 7. 58 game season, death to any cheese, no fukkin tolerance. :birdman:

I say first 2rounds best of 3 and last 2 best of 5... that way playoffs can get done generally fast and we can get to the next season, same with 29 games..

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Gamertag is swagdeep. Ill get the thunder if they available

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I say first 2rounds best of 3 and last 2 best of 5... that way playoffs can get done generally fast and we can get to the next season, same with 29 games..

:manny: my issue with 29 is that u most likely will not play every human, since there are 30 teams and half of them will be computer. with 59, u play a user at least once, u not playing all 59 games, since teams be computer, games just get simmed.

Daps
I'm down. I have a new 9-5 schedule which means time for games. Wizards if they are available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:manny: my issue with 29 is that u most likely will not play every human, since there are 30 teams and half of them will be computer. with 59, u play a user at least once, u not playing all 59 games, since teams be computer, games just get simmed.

yeah true good point.. what u think about the playoffs rounds i said?

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I agree with @Majestyx ...29 games is too short....and 1 game final...come on living you wilding...dont let @LeVraiPapi come in here and make his crazy ass suggestions like he always do... Papi..where de ass have you been??? you just fell straight out of the last 2k league......you gonna do that shyt again?? If dudes are gonna quit a 58 season ..trust me they gone quit a 29 games season once they start losing...dudes need to MAN UP... if you lose its ok....scout some draft picks...try to make some trades...work on your fuccin game...don't just quit cuz you losing on some sore loser shyt

Last edited by a moderator: