The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
These are posters I'm asking are ya'll with this new league LET ME KNOW..
@Sensitive Blake Griffin my fellow budologist..whats good..get with this league bro
@MrTV4 your game was official..come fucc with us
@Loose you still locked in on halo 4? @UgoRightIgoJeff my ninja..did you get your gamer tag back yet?? are you still running around with a female gamertag :russ:
@Lb212770 @DonkeyPuncher718

@Killer Instinct @thaKEAF @Plexxx my nikka whats good @JoelB Homie can't see you...where u been @Lb212770 @Christian3o5
@vodriguez @Bluntz @Nicky Barnes @STAN JONES
@LeVraiPapi dont say I aint hit u up
@J-MIL

@Sypress @Listen You Douchebags @Jaewon @Bruh Man 5th Floor @Mike Lowery @Lord Beasley
@Piff Tannen @XPDylan
@GEECHIE LIBERACE @Cagematic @BlakeSuperior
@DaNamelessPimp @Costanza @Johnny Vulture @Mook @SpadeSoleFly @Spuurk @~*--------(Big Boom)

the thing is you know who will play and who will flee. I say make it 16 neggas maximum. As we get successful, ppl will join and play

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
the thing is you know who will play and who will flee. I say make it 16 neggas maximum. As we get successful, ppl will join and play

yeah true.. we just wanted to get a estimate on how many ppl would play.. before we make the actual league

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah only sign up if your willingly to play multiple seasons, none of that couple games and then you disappear shyt

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
everyone give your opinion on whether we should do a 58 game season or 29 and how long each round of the playoffs should be

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
everyone give your opinion on whether we should do a 58 game season or 29 and how long each round of the playoffs should be

do it 29 games and make the playoffs best of 5 and Finals should be just 1 game

Reason is because lotta seasons games get boring and neggas bail out quick once they losing since there's no hope for them

Anyway, I got the Mavs. I hope it's the same roster

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
do it 29 games and make the playoffs best of 5 and Finals should be just 1 game

Reason is because lotta seasons games get boring and neggas bail out quick once they losing since there's no hope for them

Anyway, I got the Mavs. I hope it's the same roster

yeah i wanted to do 29 anyways just wanted to make sure thats what other ppl wanted too.. and that playoff suggestion sounds good.. if noone else says anything else we will prob go with that... and u know its a fantasy draft right