The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Gg lakers.. ur squad done got dep as fukk.. u just gotta stop forcing shots with curry.. n u should have curry at the 1 and crawford at the 2... :salute:

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Craw Got hot in that 3rd quarter. Its been about a wk since i've played so i get get curry's release timing down, i ususally hit all those damn shots he missed. :snoop:

and that was the first time i had j craw at point...was experimenting, wanted to see if he could run it just in case i traded curry.

also once again....brook lopez wants to play like he's a marshmellow.....dude was not getting boards...

.for some reason i just can't make layups, and every time i try to pass the ball, its gets tipped and stolen....smh, i can't even hit the person cutting to the hoop because the computer for the opposing team always puts his hand up and tip the ball...resulting in a steal., yet the computer never does that for my team....its baffling....i jus tdon't know what to do lol

Daps
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Craw Got hot in that 3rd quarter. Its been about a wk since i've played so i get get curry's release timing down, i ususally hit all those damn shots he missed. :snoop:

and that was the first time i had j craw at point...was experimenting, wanted to see if he could run it just in case i traded curry.

also once again....brook lopez wants to play like he's a marshmellow.....dude was not getting boards...

.for some reason i just can't make layups, and every time i try to pass the ball, its gets tipped and stolen....smh, i can't even hit the person cutting to the hoop because the computer for the opposing team always puts his hand up and tip the ball...resulting in a steal., yet the computer never does that for my team....its baffling....i jus tdon't know what to do lol

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. The computer never wants to steal passes for me the way the other team's cpu does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. The computer never wants to steal passes for me the way the other team's cpu does.

exactly...i remember a couple wks ago i was playing against john walls team...and every time the guy ran with john wall right into the paint full speed and would pass right there to the big man who was there......and he got him the ball every time.....i try to do that shyt once....his team picks it off.....i tried again....another tipped pass....

i threw my xbox controller down hard.....luckily it was into the plush leather couch..... :jawalrus:

Daps
exactly...i remember a couple wks ago i was playing against john walls team...and every time the guy ran with john wall right into the paint full speed and would pass right there to the big man who was there......and he got him the ball every time.....i try to do that shyt once....his team picks it off.....i tried again....another tipped pass....

i threw my xbox controller down hard.....luckily it was into the plush leather couch..... :jawalrus:

Damn breh! Lol that poor couch.

Daps
@Bows Jones , yo whats good with cousins.

Are you who offered Monroe and the 14 1st for him? I like Monroe but Im not 100% we'll make it to the 3rd season, so we either gotta add in somebody else or I need that 13 pick. Do Monroe and your 1st this year and ill throw in my 14 1st

Last edited by a moderator:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you who offered Monroe and the 14 1st for him? I like Monroe but Im not 100% we'll make it to the 3rd season, so we either gotta add in somebody else or I need that 13 pick. Do Monroe and your 1st this year and ill throw in my 14 1st

I'll give you favors and my 1st rounder... that's gonna be a lottery pick

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Ill give you bogut and my first for big cuz

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA

K'mon dug I'm offering you MKG and two first picks in this draft for a weak player and your first :ld:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state

Dont listen to them fools :shaq:.

You gon need someone to replace cousins, mkg nor favors does it....

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@Bows Jones let me know cuh ill get my bro to go online and submit thetrade im @ work.... Cousins for monroe and a first ... For your first next yr and throw in somebody?

Last edited by a moderator:

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
how you shopping mkg when he part of my package?:dwillhuh:

Our package always gets vetoed 5 moms after being accepted, we need to set up a time to accept the trade n ask jet to advance immediately after if we want it to go thru. That's the only way it will werk since these noggas be blokk'in trades

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Our package always gets vetoed 5 moms after being accepted, we need to set up a time to accept the trade n ask jet to advance immediately after if we want it to go thru. That's the only way it will werk since these noggas be blokk'in trades

aight you need to hold that boy breh breh:usure: