The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I'm good for now..copped from the link livin gave me...good looks tho.....and you meant Papi :ohhh:...when you said Papa I was like :wtf: even tho they mean the same damn thing :russ:

Aye make sure u take auto renewal off.. and whenever ur month run out just keep doing the same, mine run out the 10th so if it work again this will be my 4th month :win:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
what is it ? says im not applicable maybe when my shyt runs out tomm ill be good
Yea try it when it run out...shyt just worked for me..can't beat it :obama:

You need to quit trying to recreate the knicks.

I thought you didn't like when ppl told you how to play....:krs:
how hypocritical :wtb:

and I'd take any decent pg ...none are on the market or the price is to high..

Drummond is a young Big ...anybody knows you don't trade potentially good C for a decent small guard.........

I wouldn't even trade you Shump Shump for affalo ....so that trade is a NO on both ends for me...

I'm content on letting ppl stay with players they don't use....I'm not doing any trades that im giving up anybody with potential for anybody who doesn't even play on the team they currently on :myman:

I recently started giving Thad Young burn and I'm about to take him off the market.....thats the best player I had out there ..that I would of gave for cheap...but he can play the 3 or 4 defensively well with either postion and he finishes.....so he's still better than most ppl out there...especially draft picks that are not in the 1-7 range........dont let these rating fool you......give me a 75 rated player that fits the role that I need rather than a 80 rated player who's really just a extra piece

trade felton..or let him squander on your bench..you decide....whats that contract like 4mil for 3 years?? something like that?? he'll be there for awhile :pachaha:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Gg lakers.. ur squad done got dep as fukk.. u just gotta stop forcing shots with curry.. n u should have curry at the 1 and crawford at the 2... :salute:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea try it when it run out...shyt just worked for me..can't beat it :obama:

I thought you didn't like when ppl told you how to play....:krs:
how hypocritical :wtb:

and I'd take any decent pg ...none are on the market or the price is to high..

Drummond is a young Big ...anybody knows you don't trade potentially good C for a decent small guard.........

I wouldn't even trade you Shump Shump for affalo ....so that trade is a NO on both ends for me...

I'm content on letting ppl stay with players they don't use....I'm not doing any trades that im giving up anybody with potential for anybody who doesn't even play on the team they currently on :myman:

I recently started giving Thad Young burn and I'm about to take him off the market.....thats the best player I had out there ..that I would of gave for cheap...but he can play the 3 or 4 defensively well with either postion and he finishes.....so he's still better than most ppl out there...especially draft picks that are not in the 1-7 range........dont let these rating fool you......give me a 75 rated player that fits the role that I need rather than a 80 rated player who's really just a extra piece

trade felton..or let him squander on your bench..you decide....whats that contract like 4mil for 3 years?? something like that?? he'll be there for awhile :pachaha:

Felton is my starting pg... and the 2nd best player on my team... are you kidding me?:skip:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
My squad gettin deep, just in time for the playoffs, still needa run plays so when im playin fresh, but right now we lookin good :win:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Felton is my starting pg... and the 2nd best player on my team... are you kidding me?:skip:

he might be ...but do I have to post his averages for the season??:comeon: looking mighty :flabbynsick:

its not what he can do.....but what he's doing.....:obama:

plus Shump plays SG and PG ..That offer wasn't a MUST trade for me...my record looks good..I'm on my way to the offs...I'm not making any drastic changes at this point in the season to fucc my team chemistry up for a player thats just going to fit a ROLE for me...a role that with felton is only a SLIGHT upgrade

edit if anybody is on in about 30 ill b on

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah lillard on the trading block, small contract 83 overall and a+ potential... i fukk with him but i got guards.. dont come at me with no bullshyt :birdman:

Edit: and if u think its cuz i cant play with him check my stats with him :birdman:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he might be ...but do I have to post his averages for the season??:comeon: looking mighty :flabbynsick:

plus Shump plays SG and PG ..That offer wasn't a MUST trade for me...my record looks good..I'm on my way to the offs...I'm not making any drastic changes at this point in the season to fucc my team chemistry up for a player thats just going to fit a ROLE for me...a role that with felton is only a SLIGHT upgrade

Well I got the 2nd best 2 guard. Felton at the 1 and I run affalo at the 3. Use my training camp points on favors... and I will probably get a lottery pick... plus have the money to sign a max player. things are looking up.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

edit if anybody is on in about 30 ill b on

i might be on, i still gotta give you your W

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Well I got the 2nd best 2 guard. Felton at the 1 and I run affalo at the 3. Use my training camp points on favors... and I will probably get a lottery pick... plus have the money to sign a max player. things are looking up.

Hey..I'm not hating :myman:

Do what you gotta do for your franchise...:salute:

that trade just doesn't work in my best interests

@Majestyx :childplease: I know how you roll so you can leave that underdog shyt at the door..

with that said...yea you been ducking me...come get this work :takedat:

Last edited by a moderator: